Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

My 2013 Abarth Build

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abarth Five O
    • May 2012

The Injen Air Intakes I saw on Ebay @ $233 are for the regular Fiat 500s, not the Abarth 1.4 Multi Air Turbo.
    2012 Abarth Grigio: visit my garage for list of mods and more pics: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/dto_g...vehicle&v=1754

Comment

• BigDaddySRT
      • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Abarth Five O
      The Injen Air Intakes I saw on Ebay @ $233 are for the regular Fiat 500s, not the Abarth 1.4 Multi Air Turbo.
      Yes... and you can go to the INJEN website and look through their product Listings... No ABARTH.
      2023 DODGE Durango R/T - HEMI Orange
      Pitch Black, 8 Speed ZF, Fully Optioned

"I thought you had a HEMI. Yeah, I had to have a footprint gas pedal installed. So I stole this pile."

2013 500 ABARTH
      Nero

2014 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 2nd G Street
      2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2021 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, Champion E Prepared
      2022 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 3rd Place, Extreme Street B (NEON ACR Coupe)

Comment

• NORCAL SS
        • May 2013

They were just released 2 weeks ago ill get pics up when I slap it in.

Last edited by NORCAL SS; 05-28-2013, 03:43 PM.
        CHECK OUT MY NORCAL SS VENDOR SECTION FOR MANY AFTERMARKET FIAT PARTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES PLUS 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT 24/7 AT 415 519 2432 OR EMAIL [email protected]

INSTAGRAM NORCAL_SS_CUSTOMS

MY 2013 ABARTH BUILD >>>>>>http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...3-Abarth-Build

Comment

• NORCAL SS
          • May 2013

talked to joseph at 500 madness ordered up

pedal booster
          led kit
          turbo blanket
          neuspeed shifter

also props to the guys at Road Race Motorsports helped me out also with parts,
          CHECK OUT MY NORCAL SS VENDOR SECTION FOR MANY AFTERMARKET FIAT PARTS AT THE LOWEST PRICES PLUS 24/7 CUSTOMER SUPPORT. FEEL FREE TO CALL OR TEXT 24/7 AT 415 519 2432 OR EMAIL [email protected]

MY 2013 ABARTH BUILD >>>>>>http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/showt...3-Abarth-Build

Comment

• NORCAL SS
            • May 2013

Got to thank the guys over at KW suspension ive been dealing and selling their stuff for years and they took care of me on my V1 coilovers!!

Comment

• Abarth Five O
              • May 2012

Now I recall seeing the Injen CAI for the Abarth on another thread. It's similar to the R/R CAI design.
              2012 Abarth Grigio: visit my garage for list of mods and more pics: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/dto_g...vehicle&v=1754

Comment

• shagghie

Is that a metal pipe on the Injen intake? From what I can tell, it isn't much different than a stock set-up with a K&N drop-in. Hopefully that's not a metal pipe... last time I ran a metal pipe with a P-flow on my MKIV Gti, I lost power after the 1st hard run. I can only imagine it would be even worse under our hoods. This design looks like it might keep the air relatively cool up until the filter, but from there until the inlet, is where the heat aspect might come into play. Injen makes decent parts though, and they usually dyno test them. They contacted me about 5 months ago to use my car, but it was a bit too out of the way for me to lend it to them. Surprised they went this way, design wise, instead of their usual cold-air approach. Looks like fitment will be nice and clean.
                sigpic
                RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
                LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
                NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
                ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
                VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
                Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• NORCAL SS
                  • May 2013

Originally posted by shagghie
                  Is that a metal pipe on the Injen intake? From what I can tell, it isn't much different than a stock set-up with a K&N drop-in. Hopefully that's not a metal pipe... last time I ran a metal pipe with a P-flow on my MKIV Gti, I lost power after the 1st hard run. I can only imagine it would be even worse under our hoods. This design looks like it might keep the air relatively cool up until the filter, but from there until the inlet, is where the heat aspect might come into play. Injen makes decent parts though, and they usually dyno test them. They contacted me about 5 months ago to use my car, but it was a bit too out of the way for me to lend it to them. Surprised they went this way, design wise, instead of their usual cold-air approach. Looks like fitment will be nice and clean.

I live in san Francisco so not to.hot here plus got.the turbo blanket so that will help with underhood temp also. for 200 brand .ew I am.happy.wi the deal

Comment

• Tweak
                    Rest In Peace
                    • Nov 2012

If it is not ceramic coated then just wrap the intake piping and as for cool air the looks of it suggest that it is fairly well insulated from heat when the hood closes on the rubber gaskets. Under and behind the filter though I do think they could have done a bit better as that is what you are referring to shagghie. For $200 that'd make me pretty happy though I still like my RRM intake and think it'd have been a great option to go along with the exhaust as BigT stated. Their new engine covers look amazing!
                    Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• NORCAL SS
                      • May 2013

well just got finished with some of my appearance mods. This car as well as all my others i buy new i take the calipers off clean the rotors and paint them. You will notice esp. the front rotors rust easy. By spraying them and then the pad wipes away the paint with no negative results just a clean look. I've been doing this on my cars since the early 90s.

So brand new the rotors look like this

i then take off the calipers and paint the rotors so looks like this

also i painted the front/rear reflectors

Comment

• NORCAL SS
                        • May 2013

ssssweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttt!!

One good thing about being a kw dealer they take care of you esp. when their parts are going on your car. The coilovers are due in tomorrow overnight delivery no extra charge

Comment

• trevc
                          • Jan 2012

I put oil on my rotors. No rust issues here
                          www.TMCAutosport.com

Comment

• shagghie

I think if you painted your stock wheels semigloss black, lower the car, put 15mm spacers in the rear, you will have a nice wide look, especially if you finish off with a set of mudflaps:

akin to this:

They make white Poly flaps with Scorpions on them like these too;

this way u can get a wide look, and run 215's the next time you buy tires for a little more grip.
                            You also save some coin for the ATM FMIC coming out soon... the ultimate in bling and performance.... (just sayin')

You can't go too wrong no matter what, your car is already looking ace!

EDIT: chk out the lester Agressive rear diffusors to for more rump in your bump.
                            sigpic

Comment

• NORCAL SS
                              • May 2013

im goung to measure tonight. I ging to be sending stick wheels out to get widened to 8 inches and try to fit a 235 35 17 on it

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by NORCAL SS
                                im goung to measure tonight. I ging to be sending stick wheels out to get widened to 8 inches and try to fit a 235 35 17 on it
                                nice good luck!!
                                sigpic

Comment