Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

WooHoo! I am officially a vendor! - BorisVGX

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • krayzielilsmoki

WooHoo! I am officially a vendor! - BorisVGX

Hey Fiat community, allow me to re-introduce myself.

My name is Boris and I am the decal guy.

I have had the pleasure of being the go to guy for any decal services to the fiat community for over a year now. I am a full time student and I do this in my free time for gas money and extra spending money. I don’t have employees and I do this out of my bedroom so since I don’t pay any overhead costs I pass on the savings to you. I pride myself in providing high quality work that many members on here can vouch for and I try to offer the best prices possible.

I recently created a website www.borisvgx.com (Boris vinyl graphix), it is still a work in progress but the store is fully functional and ready to take orders.

To celebrate this joyous event I offer you guys a 10% off coupon code: “WooHoo!”

Feel free to use it for all your orders for the next 7 days!

As many of you know, I offer more than what is listed on the website at the moment so if you would like to order anything not listed, or request a special order then feel free to email me at [email protected].

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

Also, feel free to post up any pictures you have if you purchased any decals from me. You guys take way better pictures than me!

Thank you!
    I recently started a full time job, so between school and work I have very little free time for anything else. The decal making has been put on hold.
  • Trunkout
    • Mar 2015

Congrats, man! Watched your videos before! I'll be ordering soon!
    2013 Rosso Abarth 5spd Bianco 17s
    SOLD August 2018 BUT got company car

Comment

• Abarth Five O
      • May 2012

Congrats Boris! You make killer decals! Best of luck and success w/ your business!

Here's a pic of the CF style eyelids you made for me a while ago and they still look brand new :
      IMG_1483.jpg
      2012 Abarth Grigio: visit my garage for list of mods and more pics: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/dto_g...vehicle&v=1754

Comment

• MADNESS Mark
        Official Vendor
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by krayzielilsmoki
        Hey Fiat community, allow me to re-introduce myself.

My name is Boris and I am the decal guy.

I have had the pleasure of being the go to guy for any decal services to the fiat community for over a year now. I am a full time student and I do this in my free time for gas money and extra spending money. I don’t have employees and I do this out of my bedroom so since I don’t pay any overhead costs I pass on the savings to you. I pride myself in providing high quality work that many members on here can vouch for and I try to offer the best prices possible.

I recently created a website www.borisvgx.com (Boris vinyl graphix), it is still a work in progress but the store is fully functional and ready to take orders.

To celebrate this joyous event I offer you guys a 10% off coupon code: “WooHoo!”

Feel free to use it for all your orders for the next 7 days!

As many of you know, I offer more than what is listed on the website at the moment so if you would like to order anything not listed, or request a special order then feel free to email me at [email protected].

Feel free to ask any questions in this thread.

Also, feel free to post up any pictures you have if you purchased any decals from me. You guys take way better pictures than me!

Thank you!
        Congrats my friend! Best of luck to you.

Comment

• DMilla
          • Oct 2011

Congratulations Boris! The quality of your work and prices are unmatched! The best of luck to you!

Comment

• krayzielilsmoki

Thanks for the kind words! Let me know what you guys think about the website so far.
            I recently started a full time job, so between school and work I have very little free time for anything else. The decal making has been put on hold.

Comment

• motoraway
              • Aug 2012

Thanks for the kind words! Let me know what you guys think about the website so far.
              Congrats! Website is looking good! You do excellent work and offer a high quality product at an extremely reasonable price. You should do well!!
              Last edited by motoraway; 06-26-2015, 06:58 AM.
              2012 Fiat 500 Abarth - Bianco - aka "Sally"
              Magneti Marelli ECM, Power Pedal & Wheels
              EuroComp CAI v4
              Craven Speed Abarth Shift Knob & Stubby Antenna
              H & R Sport Springs & Wheel Spacers (5mm front / 15mm rear)
              MPx Throttle Body & Rear Axle Back Exhaust
              Madico 20% Tint
              Road Race Heat Shield & Corsa Chassis Braces
              CPR Lower Brace Bar
              NeuF Rear Torsion Bar
              Moroso Air-Oil Separator
              Go Fast Bits DV
              ATM FMIC
              AAD Short Shifter

Comment

• Scarecrow23
                • Feb 2015

Congrats Boris! my Strips look great & I get compliments on them all the time now I may want to add matching eyelids later is so I'll definitely go to you

ps- Also been watching your 'how-to-vid' for the Neu-F springs as I plan DIY them, it made it a lot less intimidating, especially the front
                2012 Fiat Abarth | 2004 H-D Sportster 883C | 2004 Scion xB Release Series 1 #1 (RIP)

Comment

• Trunkout
                  • Mar 2015

Well laid out and self explanatory. Good prices. Good pics. Videos for instruction.
                  Looks pretty damn good for a first try!
                  2013 Rosso Abarth 5spd Bianco 17s
                  SOLD August 2018 BUT got company car

Comment

• Abarth Five O
                    • May 2012

Very nice website!
                    2012 Abarth Grigio: visit my garage for list of mods and more pics: http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/dto_g...vehicle&v=1754

Comment

• Tweak
                      Rest In Peace
                      • Nov 2012

Way to go Boris...I need to get back with you on the custom decals we spoke about when you were out of the country (or state...you were gone somewhere!).
                      Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• msjulie33
                        • Jun 2011

Just FYI Google allows you to register a site so you could have email like [email protected] if you wanted. You're already paying someone for the DNS registry
                        Wicked Dot - Rosso+black Abarth 500c
                        MoJo - Electric Orange 500e stealth performer - lease over, replaced with a faster! E

Comment

• msjulie33
                          • Jun 2011

Also oops, the side stripe?

Wicked Dot - Rosso+black Abarth 500c
                          MoJo - Electric Orange 500e stealth performer - lease over, replaced with a faster! E

Comment

• krayzielilsmoki

I was looking at making the personalized email, but I've already made the business cards
                            The batman picture is a place holder until I get some good pictures of the products.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                              Amministratore
                              • Feb 2011

I love the Batman place holder! Thanks for being a part of the community all these years and for help supporting the site!
                              Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                              fiat 500 forum signature
                              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment