PDA

View Full Version : 17" Hyperblack Wheel Center Cap and A-Pillar Warped

Abarth Phreak
04-30-2013, 12:43 AM
This is just FYI for awareness:

A couple months back I noticed that one of my center caps was missing as I was washing my car. I spoke with Fiat Cares about it. There was a chance that it was stolen, however these are not easily removed and I keep my car garaged and work in a gated facility so the chance was very small. I ordered a set from a guy in Italy, however they were not the correct size. I pulled another one off and was surprised that the cap was already missing two of the pressure points. There are six total that hold the piece in place. The broken parts were not inside the hub and there is no escape route. I am now under the impression that the other missing cap fell off which is a quality concern. One missing cap was just an annoyance that I was working on, but the discovery of the broken cap is really something that pisses me off as it was clearly installed broken.

I advise all owners to keep an eye on their caps. I PM'd Fiat Cares for additional support.

Also, I now notice that my Driver side A-Pillar trim piece is warped near the top and the headliner at the same area is not attached properly. Not sure why it is now warped. Keep an eye on yours. I will be taking my car to the dealer to fix these items soon and will post my experience.

13VaAbarth
04-30-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks ill keep a eye out on my 13 to see if the issues are fixed.

Abarth Phreak
04-30-2013, 08:22 PM
Thanks ill keep a eye out on my 13 to see if the issues are fixed.

Mine is a 2013 also.