PDA

View Full Version : Supercar Sunday and Canyon Cruising Anyone?

Abarth Phreak
04-22-2013, 09:37 PM
I was thinking of organizing a GTG meet-up starting at Supercar Sundays, then a nice fun canyon run through the Santa Monica mountains and ending over at Neptune's Net or other great location on PCH for a nice lunch.

Here is a bit of info on SCS:
http://www.supercarsunday.com/

The event is every Sunday from 7am-10am, but typically the last Sunday of each month is bigger. Lots of really cool cars show up, even an occasional celebrity. It is hosted by The Auto Gallery so it is Fiat friendly. I bought my Abarth from them. It goes without saying that the canyon runs in Santa Monica are quite nice and Neptune's and several other locations has some really good food.

Sunday - April 28
8:00AM meet-up time
Address and map is located in the link
I know that is pretty early, let me know if interested and we will get this organized!!!

Abarth Phreak
04-23-2013, 11:07 PM
Not that anyone signed up yet, but I have to cancel for this Sunday. I almost forgot that our annual HOA meeting was scheduled for this Sunday at 1PM and Ill have to be there to help set-up, so I have to change the date. Hopefully some people are going to be interested on another Sunday. Please still share your thoughts, if any on this type of meet. Feedback is helpful.

Abarth Phreak
04-25-2013, 09:55 PM
29 looks and not 1 thought? LOL....wow. Don't be shy guys.

scorpion_king
04-27-2013, 05:51 PM
lets do may 5th. seems like the biggest one is every first sunday of the month

Abarth Phreak
04-28-2013, 02:21 PM
lets do may 5th. seems like the biggest one is every first sunday of the month

It used to be held only the last Sunday when I was highly active a few years ago at attending it when it was at the old location. Since it is now weekly it kinda varies on attendance, but it is always a great showing no matter what weekend it is. My friend made it out their today and send a couple pics of a few 500s that made it. I'm unfortunately in Las Vegas next weekend for my Brother's wedding so the 5th is out for me, but don't let that stop the sign-ups! I see your new thread posted.