PDA

View Full Version : Creaky suspension!

Scorponix
04-15-2013, 10:27 AM
So I have almost 1k mi on my 13' Abarth and noticed my suspension, specifically the rear area is emitting a creaky sound whenever I go over any type of bumps. It sounds like one of those old ass cars you see on the street that needs a heavy dose of WD40. Anyone else encounter this? Maybe my car has an old soul? It runs fine overall, and I noticed this after receiving my car back from the stealership on Friday. I'm going to hit them up about this, but I wanted to double check prior to see if anyone else experienced this. :suspicion:

Scorponix
06-03-2013, 02:36 PM
I recorded a video with my phone on the sound that I am hearing from the rear of the car. It can be heard towards the middle to the end especially. Sorry for the video quality I was going for the sound more here. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4100T48zTm4&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Anyone else hear this sound from their cars?

sfhpawel
06-03-2013, 04:04 PM
my opinion.. if the car gets jacked up there is a slight chance the spring or bushing could have slightly moved in to an unfriendly position. Especially they way the rear springs are seated...

unless its a faulty suspension but I doubt it. Keep us posted!