PDA

View Full Version : New Fiat 500T Owner Orange County

500T2NV
03-19-2013, 11:29 PM
I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Grigio 500T. I have been a car enthusiast for the past 15 years. I have owned many sport compact cars such as Dodge Neon R/T, SRT-4, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Evolution IX, & X just to name a few. I can't wait to start modding the car and having a great time with it. Out of all the cars I have owned the 500T is by far the most funnest car I have ever driven and most gas friendly lol. I should have some pictures up shortly but meanwhile I'm going to browse the site and make some new friends....

Fiat500USA
03-20-2013, 12:20 AM
I'm a proud owner of a 2013 Grigio 500T. I have been a car enthusiast for the past 15 years. I have owned many sport compact cars such as Dodge Neon R/T, SRT-4, Subaru WRX, Mitsubishi Evolution IX, & X just to name a few. I can't wait to start modding the car and having a great time with it. Out of all the cars I have owned the 500T is by far the most funnest car I have ever driven and most gas friendly lol. I should have some pictures up shortly but meanwhile I'm going to browse the site and make some new friends....

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your T! You're in Orange County California, right? There is an Orange County near me in NY, so just wondering! I don't see many 500s there - yet.

shagghie
03-20-2013, 12:30 AM
congrats! If you'd like to swap headlights with my abarth let me know!

Heh. Tacos and Tuners down in Encinitas on Thurs if you want to meet up!

Gigante
03-20-2013, 12:35 AM

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your 500T. As a transplant from HB Cali (now on the east cast) I know how addicting the car culture is in the OC. You will enjoy your little Fiat and many great vendors are in OC or LA co that support this forum. Also, lots of knowledge on this forum and great ideas as well - enjoy.

Andree
03-20-2013, 12:42 AM

Congrats! Glad to hear you like your 500T, more than the others you posted. Part of what makes it fun IS being gas-friendly.

whirlygirl
03-20-2013, 12:59 AM
Cool! Congratulations on your new car from one Orange Countian (is that even a word? Haha) to another!

500T2NV
03-20-2013, 01:02 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome...I think I should have specified which orange county lol....I live in the Fullerton area and I heard there are a couple of meets in the area.... I'll keep the Encinitas meet in mind, just to bad it wasn't on a weekend.