PDA

View Full Version : Hungry Howie's Pepperoni FIAT 500

Robert Nixon
02-17-2013, 02:56 PM

Spotted at Ikea in Charlotte this morning. A friend tells me this design was a topic of discussion by the owner on FerrairChat.

Kind of cool, I guess it's ROSSO PEPPERONI!

Robert Nixon
02-17-2013, 03:06 PM
My wife and I were in Charlotte yesterday, and just when the snow started really coming down we headed south. Wow, I-77 was crowded, going about 35mph for a long time. Lots of cars had slid off the road, and somewhere halfway between there and Columbia we came across about 8 vehicles all stopped all over the place, and blocking the right lane. Bottom line, the Abarth did just fine in a bit of snow! Sure wish other drivers would learn to TURN THEIR LIGHTS ON when visibility is BAD, whether it's dark, fog or like last night SNOW.

A pretty good number of people had their 4 way flashers on, which normally is a good idea when you've just come up on an accident or have to slow to 45 or less,,,,but when EVERYONE is going 35 in 3-5 lanes of traffic in the snow like in Charlotte yesterday, it doesn't help any!

Tweak
02-17-2013, 10:16 PM
My wife and I were in Charlotte yesterday, and just when the snow started really coming down we headed south. Wow, I-77 was crowded, going about 35mph for a long time. Lots of cars had slid off the road, and somewhere halfway between there and Columbia we came across about 8 vehicles all stopped all over the place, and blocking the right lane. Bottom line, the Abarth did just fine in a bit of snow! Sure wish other drivers would learn to TURN THEIR LIGHTS ON when visibility is BAD, whether it's dark, fog or like last night SNOW.

A pretty good number of people had their 4 way flashers on, which normally is a good idea when you've just come up on an accident or have to slow to 45 or less,,,,but when EVERYONE is going 35 in 3-5 lanes of traffic in the snow like in Charlotte yesterday, it doesn't help any!

Checked your Garage...now I know why you say what you did...16in wheels, the tires on the 17in are 3 season and winter obviously IS NOT one of them. :D Snow and ice = park for me!