PDA

View Full Version : 500T Why load them?

littlejohn
12-15-2012, 10:18 PM
Been surfing and I'm seeing more and more loaded 500Ts being sent to dealers..and not many of the initial arrivals being sold. If they want to move more of these, they should keep the options down? I guess it will all flush out in the end.

FTY
12-15-2012, 11:10 PM
Yeah it kind of doesn't make sense, the 500T is supposed to fill the void between the Abarth and the 500 and with this have a price in between both.

Robert Nixon
12-16-2012, 12:20 AM
I don't know if dealers option them out, or if Fiat specs the cars that are not directly ordered, but it seems to be common with all makes. In years past when I've been looking for a base model car of any kind, you almost can't find them. Of course the more options a car has, I imagine the company makes more money, so it's not hard to figure out.

I am still 100% satisfied with my Abarth since I ordered what I wanted, only what I wanted, and didn't pay for stuff I didn't want.

SeaDawg
12-16-2012, 02:40 AM
Been surfing and I'm seeing more and more loaded 500Ts being sent to dealers..and not many of the initial arrivals being sold. If they want to move more of these, they should keep the options down? I guess it will all flush out in the end.

The dealers are doing that. They can order the base car or with any combination of options they want. I wouldn't want a base car, but not a fully loaded boat either.

Berliner
12-16-2012, 03:29 AM
I guess it is best placing an Order to opt the Car you want. Avondale Fiat here in Phoenix got 2 500T,s bare Bone Sale Price 19.199. I like it.

littlejohn
12-16-2012, 11:54 AM
Yes, does make sense there is some profit in the options...well there are always rebates. The 500T seems like a pretty good deal with leather for say $20K. The leather definitely made the 500t I drove feel a little more upscale.

panther76
12-16-2012, 05:16 PM
a majority of the first batch of new models are often optioned to the hilt.

im sure in 6-8 months there will be more modestly optioned T's.