PDA

View Full Version : Part wanted - single stock 16" wheel

paook
12-10-2012, 10:43 AM
I don't see a 'parts wanted/available' section on this forum, so I'm posting here.

I want a single stock 16" rim for the 2012 American Abarth. Had a bit of curb rash... If you have an extra one (or are willing to split a set) from swapping over to 17" or something else, let me know.

ewflyer
12-10-2012, 12:04 PM
buy a whole set, if it happened once it'll happen again.

paook
12-22-2012, 12:32 AM
In case anyone wonders, the price of a stock 16" wheel from the dealer is $625.

I didn't damage mine bad enough to justify that price.... but if someone upgrades their 16" set to something else, I'll be interested in a full spare set.

LCFCUK
12-22-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm in the same boat. Noticed a small chip of paint coming off one of the spokes on one of mine. I think it may be a defect in the paint since i haven't driven anywhere that could possibly have kicked up something big enough to do any damage, but I'm in the market for a replacement.. So that's two wanted :)

Maybe if we can find someone with a set they're looking to sell, and two more people with issues we'll be in business. Either that or I'm willing to buy two as a "just-in-case" measure.

Prima 109
12-22-2012, 06:25 AM
What about having it repaired? I had my 16" wheel repaired from curb rash for around $75.00. Unless, of course it's badly damaged. Check around your area, there should be at least one company that goes to dealerships to repair wheels on used cars. that's how I got mine done. Good luck.