PDA

View Full Version : Madness Motorsports Exhaust $350 - Complimentary install for local buyers.

Alejandr0
11-13-2012, 03:07 PM
I am selling my used MADNESS MOTORSPORTS axle-back exhaust. It has about 4400 miles on it. This is a direct bolt on exhaust that does not require any vehicle modifications or welding. This does not include the resonator delete kit. Asking price is $350. The exhaust looks, sounds, and performs great. I have been extremely happy with it. Just looking to scrounge up some extra cash.

If you can bring your Fiat to my home in McKinney, TX, I will install it onto your Fiat as a complimentary service. If you prefer the pride of DIY, the DIY install instructions are on the Madness Motorsports forum. Yes, I am the guy who wrote the DIY instructions. biggrin

Check out my profile album called "Exhaust 4 Sale" for pictures. I did what I could to capture any imperfections in the pictures. It is extremely difficult to take pictures of something that has a mirror finish! The sunlight and flash over exposed the pictures, so I had to take them inside my garage with no flash.

I can ship this within the continental United States. Actual shipping costs to be covered by the buyer. Use the following info to determine shipping costs to your area:

Shipping dimensions: Box is 36" long by 10" wide by 9" tall.
Shipping weight: 15.8 pounds
Shipping from: zip code 75069

Please PM me if you have questions or are interested. Thx.