Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth - Starts, But Not Moving

Hi all! I've got a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth that has been sitting for almost 6 months. I have not used it in the winter since it's not a great vehicle where...

^^^ This ^^^ its one weak design point. I had the 225 slant six in my Dodge Coronet. Great engine but mine had a habit of blowing oil out of the breather...

Abarth 4C!

This is interesting. They're taking existing 4Cs and reinventing them as Abarths

https://www.motor1.com/news/716049/alfa-romeo-4c-return...

pin which locks the charging door is broken.

Hi
In my 500Ee the pin which locks the charging door is broken.
Any idea where I can get a replacement?

THX...

I didn't actually take the drain plug off. I sucked the oil out of it as the plug was not coming off and If you see the location, you'll...

lol Great vid. Originally I heard they might allow owners to customize the slow speed audio byte. I assume the killjoys at NAFTA nixed that for the US...

That's an interesting case on your 124. Can you get to the vent and run a wire down it? In the old days I'd see grease and, sometimes, diff oil break...

Interesting thoughts ideas here. I like the tip about using the door as leverage, though I'm afraid I'd find out my door pins are shot, too....

To all the Veterans

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 500MADNESS.com
    Premium Sponsor
    • Jun 2011

To all the Veterans

Happy Veterans Day to all of those that have served and continue to serve.

We are thankful for your service and are grateful for the freedom we have today and tomorrow.
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.
  • Robert Nixon

happy Veterans Day
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• ahh-bert
      • Jun 2012

Thank you to all of you. I'm sure that some of us can't even begin to imagine the sacrifices you have made for us. We are humbled by your courage!
      Abarth - Finally! It's Arrived, Tony!

2012 Abarth delivered 06/23/12 "Bertie"
      2001 Mercedes ML "Millie"
      2005 Vespa ET4 "Bella"

Comment

• Mike S
        • Jun 2011

Thank you Madness for the topic.

It's unfortunate that a post like this gets very little traffic. Veterans are always off topic and I don't fault anyone for that, but these new returning veterans need help and that is more than just a day to say thanks.

When I returned home from Vietnam, the VA told us not to put service in VN on our resume, just the years of service. That was a different time. We built our own monument in Washington and gave ourselves a parade twenty years later. We had a dandy event in Chicago that lasted four days after OUR parade which closed Downtown Chicago for about 8 hours.

It's your turn, give these folks an F'in parade.

Think I need another beer.

I'll apologize tomorrow.

Welcome home all.

Comment

• Giuseppe
          • Apr 2012

I'm late to the party, but thanks for the thanks. And thanks to my brothers under fire every day (and my wife). Keep your head down.
          2012 Bianco Abarth
          2012 Rosso Prima #171 (sold)
          2012 Toyota FJ
          2011 Genesis 3.8GT
          2008 Wrangler Unlimited
          2002 Honda VTR1000R RC51
          1991 M3 (four door) 1 of 1

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
            Premium Sponsor
            • Jun 2011

Just an FYI...

We give a 10% Discount to all Active Duty Military Personnel as a way to say "Thank you for everything you do for us everyday".

If you are active duty please call us directly when ordering.
            Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• Robert Nixon

500madness,

that's great, thanks for doing that!
              2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
              My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment