PDA

View Full Version : Gucci Leather Seats

VISIO
11-02-2012, 10:32 AM
How are you guys keeping that white leather clean ?!

I don't want to get a cover nor do I want to have to clean them everyday but I'm already noticing dirt build-up...any suggestions...should I ScotchGuard them ?!...I would like to address it before they are stained permanently...Thanks !!!

NGEN
11-04-2012, 05:30 PM
Magic eraser and leather conditioner

Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
11-04-2012, 10:30 PM
Leatherique is the brand I use. Pristine Clean and leather Rejuvenator are the products, they are top notch.

cmj912
11-05-2012, 09:39 AM
The leather is coated, therefore it should require a minimum of care - any high-quality leather cleaner and protectant should help. Keep the cleaner OFF anything fabric and avoid soaking the seams. In cleaning the white leather steering wheel I've found that a microfiber towel and any number of leather cleaners have done a great job.

abenn397
11-19-2013, 11:37 PM
Ugh! My blue denim bleeds onto my white seats! I have the guys at the car wash clean them, but I just saw a place where the white is beginning to peel off! What do I do?

abenn397
11-19-2013, 11:39 PM
Ugh! My blue denim bleeds onto my white seats! I have the guys at the car wash clean them, but I just saw a place where the white is beginning to peel off! What do I do?