PDA

View Full Version : Omg where is the Button to sign Off

Berliner
10-28-2012, 07:15 AM
LOL Forum Members ......... I Love reading all the new Posts here..... but honestly..... did you Kids loose your Mind...... I got 2 Teenagers fighting over 2 Fiats in the Garage............a 500C with a 5 Speed some mild Upgrades from Madness... a 500 Sport with an Automatic Tranny because of my Betty,s bad Knees ........

I am sitting on the Dinner Table one of the Teens just got a new Boyfriend .......... parking his Scion in Front of my 66 Mercedes i try to Restore.....

Keep in Mind i was hip at one Time buying the Gold Edt. of Elton John on Cd........

Yes i know Bands like Blood on the Dance Floor from our Teens cant change the Mood in the Bedroom... No Matter if we have an Abarth or a Sport in the Garage....

Call me an old Fart buying my Retro Feeling for 30k at a local Dealer for an Abarth....... Honestly i learned alot from this Forum........

I gonna look for an old Fiat..... ....... The Lever on the left close 2 the Driver Seat will start a 500 or a Abarth....... I guess that makes me a Hero been a old School Fart in a Goggle World.

Google this on your Iphone.......asking me for borrowing the 500..... LOL Pardon me for saying so I am abit anal about my Teens the 500 my Household....... that dumb Kid with blue Hair......

He is the new Generation of Fiat Drivers to dumb to hit 3 Base in the Back Seat but bright enuff to put a Rocket on the Moon....

I guess i am just an old Fart........ jeaulos of the new Generation sitting at a Fiat Dealer,,,,,buying an Abarth...... on the Internet...... and dreaming about the good old Days......

Lol ....Classic Cars are important forBaby Boomers