PDA

View Full Version : Can't Download EcoDrive

Red Dwarf
10-25-2012, 09:48 PM
I have tried to download eco drive on two computers. On both I get an error message that Adobe Air failed to install. One computer already has Adobe Air. Anyone else have this problem? I searched for another way to download the software but no joy.

William M Jacocks Jr
10-26-2012, 07:09 AM
Do software update and make sure Adobe Air is the latest version out. Sometimes it won't dl apps until the software that needs it is updated to the version that the app was made for?

I am interested in doing this myself, just don't have a flashdrive at the moment. Since I have an Abarth I am kind of holding off and waiting for the Abarth Welcome package to arrive. That is if Fiat is still sending them out.

Red Dwarf
10-26-2012, 09:20 AM
Thanks, I have installed the latest Adobe Air. I sent an email to customer service off the website. Will be interesting to see if they reply.

Red Dwarf
11-03-2012, 09:18 AM
Update: Received email from ecodrive support. They suggested trying another browser. I had already tried IE and Chrome but I thought what the heck, I'll try Firefox. Bingo! That did the trick. Successfully installed on PC and Car now. Looking forward to seeing how this works. Although I already know I drive too aggressively for optimum fuel savings!

William M Jacocks Jr
11-04-2012, 10:55 AM
I only use Safari, love it.

Fix it again Tony
11-05-2012, 10:31 PM
=Red Dwarf;578913]Update: Received email from ecodrive support. They suggested trying another browser. I had already tried IE and Chrome but I thought what the heck, I'll try Firefox. Bingo! That did the trick. Successfully installed on PC and Car now. Looking forward to seeing how this works. Although I already know I drive too aggressively for optimum fuel savings![/QUOTE]

Thanks, I gave up on this last Spring, I will try again without using IE.

Red Dwarf
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM
=Red Dwarf;578913]Update: Received email from ecodrive support. They suggested trying another browser. I had already tried IE and Chrome but I thought what the heck, I'll try Firefox. Bingo! That did the trick. Successfully installed on PC and Car now. Looking forward to seeing how this works. Although I already know I drive too aggressively for optimum fuel savings!

Thanks, I gave up on this last Spring, I will try again without using IE.[/QUOTE]

Try Firefox. Doesn't make sense to me why IE (different versions) and Chrome would not work, but Forefox does. But it did for me! I have no0t tried to read data off the USB stick yet. I read it takes a while to gather enough data so I'm waiting for a while.