PDA

View Full Version : Shuffle only?!

zero
10-22-2012, 09:04 PM
Not sure if people know this but you can navigate all the voice commands with the main button on the steering wheel (the answer button with the left patel buttons to move up/down and center button to select). This is so much faster then by voice. One problem is that when I disable shuffle it freezes then exits out in both voice and manuel. Am I the only one?

Edit: You use the mute/back arrow to well go back in the menu.

Red Dwarf
10-22-2012, 09:53 PM
You mean use the button to navigate the ipod?

What about using the Blue&me for phone calls? It was super easy to pair the phone and I can easily make a call on the phone. But when I try to use voice command to call a contact the response is the contacts are downloading.

zero
10-22-2012, 10:32 PM
You mean use the button to navigate the ipod?

What about using the Blue&me for phone calls? It was super easy to pair the phone and I can easily make a call on the phone. But when I try to use voice command to call a contact the response is the contacts are downloading.

Kinda, I just have a 8gb thumb drive that I put music on, I have a ipod but I just want some music not a truck load. As for your downloading contacts you can try deleteing the user data and repair.