PDA

View Full Version : Craven Short Shifter, Boot & Knob install on Abarth (with PICS)

darthchu
10-21-2012, 10:41 AM
Just wanted to share my experience @ Madness yesterday morning.
Scheduled to purchase and install the CravenSpeed Short Shifter in my Abarth, along with custom Abarth Shift Boot and Knob by BLACK.
Arrived and greeted by Art, who wrote me up and told me everything would be done in about an hour.
No worries, I spent some time checking out all the items in the showroom. It's like a Fiat candy store...they have everything for your 500 (and SmartCar) you can imagine and more!
Boris walked in and he took me over to the garage where he showed me all the builds that were going on.
We talked a bit more about future mods on my car and before I knew it, my install was finished.

Here's a before and after...

Quick review: I love the new shifter. It's much smoother than the stock and isn't so sloppy. The shift knob feels nice in my hand and looks awesome. While the stock knob looked nice, it was a bit bulky. The shift boot also looks great!

This isn't my first visit to Madness (or purchase).
I previously picked up a trunk liner, rear floor mats, wheel locks, lockable gas cap, leather abarth hatch strap, platypus license plate, stubby antenna and even got my windows tinted there.
These guys are always friendly, helpful and a breeze to work with.
Boris and his team really seem to love what they do and genuinely love the product they sell.

I hope to go back soon and get some more mods done to my Abarth!

ScorpionSkins.com
10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
Glad to hear of your experience! :)

Regrettably, I've attempted to contact Madness by e-mail regarding a potential purchase I was interested in a few weeks ago and never received a response.

500MADNESS.com
10-22-2012, 10:46 AM
Glad to hear of your experience! :)

Regrettably, I've attempted to contact Madness by e-mail regarding a potential purchase I was interested in a few weeks ago and never received a response.

I am sorry to hear that. Have you tried giving us a call? We are open 9-6 (pacific) and if you give us a call we will assist right away.

We did have an issue with our email server a couple of weeks ago (posted here to let everyone know) and due to the problem 100's of emails got accidentally erased. We tried to locate them, but they were purged. Maybe yours were in there. Again my apologies, but give us a buzz or PM me here and we will gladly help.