PDA

View Full Version : BigHoss' Mod Thread

BigHoss
09-17-2012, 05:20 AM
Well I new this thread would come sooner or later. I'm a custom car guru! All my cars have been tricked out to the max. Time for some Fiat customization. I have a 2012 Sport. The plan was to get an abarth but that may not happen as soon as I want it to. I may just turn mine into an abarth killer. Drop a small block in it, what do you think? Haha only kidding.

Anyways the first thing I changed was the shift knob. Removed the reverse lock out to. Had to fabricate it on to work but it turned out great. I know it's not much but man what a difference. I feel more in tune with the trans now that all the plastic and weight is gone.

I'm going to be planning my exhaust in the morning. I was going to go with a borla muffler but then it hit me! I have the mufflers off my ducati still. Im going to test fit them tomorrow and if it's to quite I'll gut them like I did to the ones I had before. I'm pretty pumped about this idea so well see what happens. All I know is the welder is coming out tomorrow!

Then I'm going to put a drop kit on it. Still need to do some research to find the best one.

Then I'll be selling the 16's that came on the car for some abarth 17's or other similar wheel. If anyone is interested or would trade let me know.

This is not in order but as it comes to me as I'm typing... Next I'll tint it! Definitely going to be soon! Limo! Enough said there

Then re map and if I still don't have an abarth by this time I'll just turbo it too.

Cold air intake. Actually I'll prob rig one up tomorrow too now that I think about it, we'll see...

Oil catch can is a must as well

Oh! Shorty antenna!!! The stock one is way to tall!

I'll probably swap out the wing for an abarth wing too eventually

Who knows what else maybe aftermarket deck? The list goes on...

In conclusion I'm a total gear head mechanic and as I swap stuff out I'll post picks.

BigHoss
09-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Here's the custom shift knob http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j463/The_Booger_Bucket/C53593C2-4A0D-4CB5-9D5D-8F841FCE14DD-20533-0000170AEF41CE83.jpg

ahh-bert
09-17-2012, 11:40 AM
That sounds like a LOT of stuff. Can't wait to read your progress and see pictures.

BigHoss
09-18-2012, 03:16 AM
Well I tried out the ducati exhaust idea, which was a bust. I might hollow it out and try again. But for now I just removed the muffler and called it a day.

I also attempted to plasti dip eye brows. That was a fail. I then plasti dipped the mustache and front emblem. Blew a good hour or two prepping. It was an old can and over 100 degrees so paint didn't stick. Or it was a bad can (old) so I ripped it all off. Gotta love that stuff! I did have a question why everyone removes center cap from the sport wheels?

Here's a sound clip.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y-KOuwmoL8&feature=youtube_gdata_player

BigHoss
09-19-2012, 04:42 AM
I've found a $200 eibach lowering kit with my name on it. Coming soon to a forum near you. Lol Also Ill be getting a magnaflow muffler installed tomorrow.