PDA

View Full Version : Fiat Canada

FiatCACares
08-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Hello Fiat Members!!!!!!!

I'm Katie with the Top Care Group of Fiat Canada, here to assist Canadian members with any questions or concerns. Feel free to PM me if you have any inquiries.

Look forward to hearing from you!

Dwaynek
08-21-2012, 03:04 PM
Nice to have someone from fiat Canada here. I had a sport for a year and now first Abarth on Vancouver Island. Appreciate the welcome pack you recently sent!

FiatCACares
08-21-2012, 04:05 PM
Nice to have someone from fiat Canada here. I had a sport for a year and now first Abarth on Vancouver Island. Appreciate the welcome pack you recently sent!

Dwaynek,

I'm glad to be here, and it's good to know that you are enjoying the Fiat brand and the recent welcome package! Let me know if you ever have an questions, concerns or comments! I'm here to help :)

MADNESSMIKE
08-21-2012, 05:23 PM
Thanks for stopping by Katie. I have seen Jonathan on these boards and I happy to see Fiat US and CA are taking such an interest in the Fiat community. Welcome to the board and thank you for all your future help you will provide members.

FiatCACares
08-23-2012, 08:35 AM
Thanks for stopping by Katie. I have seen Jonathan on these boards and I happy to see Fiat US and CA are taking such an interest in the Fiat community. Welcome to the board and thank you for all your future help you will provide members.

Thanks Mike,

I'm looking forward to hearing from everyone!