PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in Charleston or Savannah interested in a club and autocross?

kevcoracin
08-17-2012, 08:20 PM
Anyone with a Fiat 500 out there in Charleston or Savannah interested in a club or autocrossing? Picking up my 500 sport August 20th or so when it comes in and looking for fellow Fiaters interested in a club or track days or autocross. Let me know, Rick

Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
08-17-2012, 09:31 PM
Sure, I'm up for it. I am in Charleston,PM me about Cars & coffee tomorrow in Mt Pleasant.

kevcoracin
08-18-2012, 01:24 PM
Sure, I'm up for it. I am in Charleston,PM me about Cars & coffee tomorrow in Mt Pleasant.
Good afternoon Hi I am in Beaufort SC and hope to get my 500 Sport next week. I am going to the next Autocross event at Hutchinson Island in September if you are interested. It is an SCCA event and they are alot of fun. Rick

kevcoracin
11-14-2012, 07:04 AM
lowconabarth Checking to see if you can make the autocross evvent at Hutchison Island acroos the river from Savanaha GA This Sunday the 18th. SCCA will let me run my Sport 5 speed in STF as a test. I know they will accept your Abarth. Track set up is at 8:00 and the event starts around 9:30 hope you can make it. Entry fee for non SCCA members is $35.00. Hope you can make it.

11-14-2012, 10:29 AM
Sounds like fun if I get over this bug I picked up. Thanks for the invite!

01-20-2013, 10:27 AM
A funny thing happened at C&C yesterday, with lambo's, ferrari's and other's worth 200k next to each other, everyone was gathered around a cool multi bladle helicopter with a go pro camera worth maybe $ 2500. It was the hit of the event.