PDA

View Full Version : Only one new car on display today at Santa Rosa, CA county fair...

ahh-bert
08-06-2012, 01:58 AM
And it was a bright yellow Fiat sport! I was as excited to see it as I was the newborn piggies. Thank you to the gentleman from Concord who drove it up and displayed it. When I was there it was surrounded by people who were all very interested in it. You'd have thought it was secret info from Area 51 the way the stories of it were flying around.

It made my day at the fair!

cmj912
08-06-2012, 08:45 AM
And it was a bright yellow Fiat sport! I was as excited to see it as I was the newborn piggies. Thank you to the gentleman from Concord who drove it up and displayed it. When I was there it was surrounded by people who were all very interested in it. You'd have thought it was secret info from Area 51 the way the stories of it were flying around.

It made my day at the fair!

One of my friends sent me a message yesterday that they'd rented a car to drive to the beach - they live in DC where no car is required.
Once they'd picked it up I got a text message that said, all in caps, "OMG OUR RENTAL CAR IS A BRIGHT YELLOW FIAT I AM SO EXCITED!!!!"

:)

ahh-bert
08-06-2012, 11:43 AM
Well, I saw the yellow one on display and a gorgeous red one in the parking lot and that was the most Fiats in the wild I've ever seen in one day. I was super excited about it. I hope your friend has a lovely vacation and the zippy little Fiat is the cherry on top. :)