PDA

View Full Version : Fuel Guage Level

Thomas
07-10-2012, 08:21 PM
I filled up today, and I noticed when I got back in the car that the fuel gauge level was at about 2/3. I thought that maybe it was one of those cases with the pump shutting off for whatever reason. Then about 10 mins later, the level showed around 90% full. Has anyone come across this scenario? What is the max fuel capacity in gallons/liters? I'll keep an eye on things at the next filling.

Has anyone experienced a kind of rattle over bumps or uneven pavement? I have to do some more checking, but it sounds like it could be coming from either the passenger seat or that sun roof cover. The cover seems kind of loose, and has a fair bit of play in it.

ahh-bert
07-10-2012, 11:43 PM
I noticed that at my last fill up that it didn't show "full tank" until I'd driven about a mile. Didn't even think twice about it until I read your post. I'll pay attention to see if it does it again. It seems like it showed 3/4 full for a while before it finally registered full. Hummmm

Pinecone
07-11-2012, 04:54 AM
Sounds like the gauge has some averaging to keept the reading from bouncing around. It is not like the fuel level will go down that quickly. :)

10.5 gallons or 40 liters.