PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

Berliner
06-24-2012, 06:30 PM
I am out of Phoenix Az new 2 the Forum.... Sold my Mercedes Slk and bought a Fiat 500 C. So far lowered the Car by 1.2 Inches installed the Ojen Air intake and Madness Chrome Shifter........

Next on the endless List new Wheels short Shifter and Maybe different Seats. I have been snoobn around here for a while and i have 2 say great Info. Keep up the good Work.

Felnus
06-24-2012, 06:33 PM
Welcome to the family! Post some pics of the 500c. I came so close to getting one instead of my Sport but the studio didn't have one in a color I liked. No regrets though, I love my sunroof.

Berliner
06-24-2012, 07:04 PM
Thank you for the Welcome..... Pardon 4 asking how do you Post Pics here on this Site.....LOL I am handy with the Tools not such much with the Lap Top

Felnus
06-24-2012, 07:18 PM
When you make or reply to a post, just above the window you are typing into, you should see some icons, (a :joyous: face, globe with a chain line in front of it, an envelope ,etc.). If you hover your mouse over those icons a small pop up will tell you what each one does. The one that looks like a picture of a tree is the Insert Image icon. If you click on that, it will pop up a box that will allow to post a picture, either by posting a link to it if it is already posted on the internet somewhere or by browsing for it on you computer and uploading to the site