PDA

View Full Version : PayPal Donations

Fiat411
05-04-2012, 09:58 PM
Chris,

I would like to donate money to the forum so that you don't have to eat the hosting and development cost all on your own. I get a lot out of this forum and feel like all of us are getting a free ride at your expense. Add a PayPal donation button to the forum. I'll be the first to contribute to the cause. The little bit of advertising you have on the site can't possibly cover the upkeep of the forum.

Fiat500USA
05-05-2012, 12:17 PM
Chris,

I would like to donate money to the forum so that you don't have to eat the hosting and development cost all on your own. I get a lot out of this forum and feel like all of us are getting a free ride at your expense. Add a PayPal donation button to the forum. I'll be the first to contribute to the cause. The little bit of advertising you have on the site can't possibly cover the upkeep of the forum.

That is very thoughtful of you and I appreciate your and other's concern. Currently, expenses are covered and so it won't be necessary. Actually, the best way in my mind to support the site is free, Just visit Fiat500USA.com and Fiat 500 USA Forum from a Google and Bing search, click on the articles and posts and enjoy! Tell your friends and let's not forget to patronize our sponsors and vendors. They are true car enthusiasts and deserve our support, plus they sell cool stuff!

Fiat500USA.com and the Forum were created for Fiat enthusiasts by a genuine Fiat enthusiast and not a faceless corporation. As long as there is good content on the sites, the financial stuff will take care of itself, so no worries.

Thanks again!
Chris