PDA

View Full Version : Don't receive notifications anymore.

VTEC Mini
05-04-2012, 05:03 PM
For some reason I no longer get notified when someone replies to a thread I have subscribed to. There not in my spam folder in my Email account and my settings have not changed.

cmj912
05-04-2012, 06:38 PM
I have all of my options set to notify me as well and I've never gotten a notification EVER. I have to look at all of my notifications and then re-read the thread to see if anyone replied to any comment I made.

Not that many do; I'm just sayin'...

Fiat500USA
05-06-2012, 12:46 AM
I thought replied to this but must have lost the reply with a computer crash. Anyway, I looked around and don't see anything obvious. Maybe clear your cookies and see if that helps. I've updated vBulletin to the latest version early last month and maybe a default setting changed. That's the only thing i can think of.

VTEC Mini
05-08-2012, 04:05 AM
I thought replied to this but must have lost the reply with a computer crash. Anyway, I looked around and don't see anything obvious. Maybe clear your cookies and see if that helps. I've updated vBulletin to the latest version early last month and maybe a default setting changed. That's the only thing i can think of.

Thanks Chris. I checked my settings and all are normal. It doesn't matter if I am on my work computer or my one at home it is all the same. It does seem though about when you switched over is when they stopped. Thanks for checking though.

VTEC Mini
06-06-2012, 09:11 AM
Ok..... it started working again on its own...

Fiat500USA
06-06-2012, 10:41 AM
Ok..... it started working again on its own...

Cool! If it started working yesterday, we upgraded to a faster server so maybe that had something to do with it.

SeaDawg
06-06-2012, 11:15 AM
Cool! If it started working yesterday, we upgraded to a faster server so maybe that had something to do with it.

I notice that 'Garage' appears in your 'Profile' that appears alongside any message that you enter. That 'other' FIAT 500 Forum has it so the 'Garage' shows for every participant in the Forum message bases. Is there a switch you can throw?

VTEC Mini
06-06-2012, 12:17 PM
It does seem like everything is moving faster! :)

SeaDawg
06-06-2012, 12:27 PM
It does seem like everything is moving faster! :)

+1

SeaDawg
06-06-2012, 12:29 PM
Is there a switch you can throw?

Thanks, Chris!!!