PDA

View Full Version : Towing my Pop behind my motorhome

IggyAZ
04-20-2012, 11:55 AM
I'm going to tow my new 2012 Pop (5speed) behind my motorhome.
I'm trying to find anyone who has wired up the brake lights and turn signals.
Any help, picturs or diagrams will be greatly appreciated.

I'm technically savy and was hoping someone can direct me to a location under the dash location of wires, wire colers etc.

Thanks a bunch
John

unknown_eyes
04-21-2012, 09:09 AM
I drive an 18 wheeler and see LOTS of dinghys, but not a 500 yet! Should look cool behind your motorhome and be nice and lite to tow. Hopefully someone can help you out with the wiring.

IggyAZ
04-22-2012, 02:34 PM
I drive an 18 wheeler and see LOTS of dinghys, but not a 500 yet! Should look cool behind your motorhome and be nice and lite to tow. Hopefully someone can help you out with the wiring.

Thanks. I have figured it out myself and will have it up and running shortly.
The weight was the reason we wanted it. It has a curb weight of 2,363 lbs plus gas.
That is less than half the weight of most other tow cars.

IggyAZ
05-04-2012, 10:31 PM
Every where I tow my Fiat 500 Pop people want to know all about it. Especially all my RV friends who top heavy cars behing their motorhome.
They are amazed on the interior room and all the great features the basic Pop has in it.

If only I can find a basic wiring diagram for rear tail lights. I know I can figure it out but it would be nice to find a diagram.

jgoddardg
07-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Every where I tow my Fiat 500 Pop people want to know all about it. Especially all my RV friheavy cars behing their motorhome.
They are amazed on the interior room and all the great features the basic Pop has in it.

If only I can find a basic wiring diagram for rear tail lights. I know I can figure it out but it would be nice to find a diagram.

Any success? I want to tyowmy 2013 500 Cabrio and would welcome any tips! Thanks!!