PDA

View Full Version : An offer for the first Abarth in So Cal

500MADNESS.com
04-11-2012, 11:17 AM
It looks like our Abarth is still in production according to the email updates we at getting from FIAT.

We have a pre production Performance item on the way from our European Partners for the Abarth. I cannot disclose on a public forum what it is, but let's just say there has been a lot of interest for it already (please do not guess on the forum. We need to keep the info private for now).

So, here is the deal...

We need to test it on a US Abarth and make sure everything works well so we can place our stocking order. Our car may not be done in time and we want to get these items ordered and make them available ASAP.

We should have the item in our hands in about 14 days (give or take). If you are interested in helping out and having us test the item in your car we will give you one of the following for your time (half a day for testing):

1. $100 cash form your trouble or $150 store credit towards anything
2. The item at 50% off its selling price if you choose to wait for our stocking shipment and take delivery when the order comes in.
3. the option to purchase the item, have it installed at no charge and be the first one with this upgrade.

In order to qualify you must be in the so cal area, be the first one to make your Abarth available to us and be ok with us taking about a half a day with your car. Don't worry everything we will be trying would have already gone through major testing in Europe and this is just a final test that we want to do to make sure we can accurately document the install, performance gains and take good pics.

If you are interested please PM me.

Thanks
Boris

PS. Please understand that if our car shows up by the time we get the item we reserve the option of withdrawing this offer since we will then use our own car for the test.

Abarth01
04-11-2012, 11:46 AM
Somebody is gonna get a great deal! I'm on the east coast so can't take advantage. :(

cspak71
04-11-2012, 12:01 PM
PM sent.

nojeebs
04-11-2012, 12:34 PM
That sounds like a great deal to me. I probably won't be first since I'm in the 2nd allotment of cars. Can't wait to see what you guys are going to be bringing in for the Abarth!

MADNESSMIKE
04-26-2012, 04:43 PM
Thank you for all the interest guys we just got an Abarth in yesterday and we have begun testing.

500MADNESS.com
04-27-2012, 05:33 AM
That sounds like a great deal to me. I probably won't be first since I'm in the 2nd allotment of cars. Can't wait to see what you guys are going to be bringing in for the Abarth!

Lots and lots of goodies! ;-)