PDA

View Full Version : Second Allotment

SPQR
04-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Now that it would seem that the dealer demos and first allotment cars are either on their way or about to be shipped, has anyone who has a car scheduled to arrive with the second allotment group heard anything? It seems illogical to think that FIAT doesn't have a production schedule, but they are not sharing this information with us or apparently with the Studios. Given the production capability of the factory in Toluca (I heard anywhere from 60,000-100,000 cars/year), they theoretically have the capacity to knock these cars out extremely rapidly!

Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
04-08-2012, 09:02 PM
I was told by my Studio that I should know more about my order on April 10th. I'd bet 2nd allotment starts Monday April 9. Just a guess.

Dwaynek
04-08-2012, 09:50 PM
they are now producing demos for the dealerships in Canada, however we only have 69 dealers.

Leotxn
04-09-2012, 11:14 AM
I'm on the 2nd Allotment but have not heard from my studio yet. I will update as soon as I get any info.

04-09-2012, 11:45 AM
2nd allocation??????

Im in the first allocation and still dont even have a production date!!! Damn Canadian orders!!!

rickpike
04-09-2012, 11:49 AM
I'm the first on the 2nd allocation at my dealer too, he has been telling me early April for a while now. I expect the order to go in this week. I hope... I'll let you know as soon as i hear.

SPQR
04-09-2012, 12:06 PM
Much thanks to all that replied. I guess we're all in the same boat - at the mercy of the powers to be. Hopefully things will happen this week and then we'll play the waiting game, but this time with the added satisfaction in knowing that things are at least progressing in a positive way. When we finally have our Abarth's we'll be able to look back at this as another life experience- but for now it's agony! Let's continue to keep each other posted as it at least provides some degree of comfort.

wachuko
04-09-2012, 12:42 PM
Heck! I just want to drive one of the demo cars to have some fun while I wait!! But looks like mine will arrive at the same time as the demo car....

BellaFiat
04-09-2012, 02:04 PM
I'm in the second allotment as well, and I just contacted the GM at my studio and kinda didn't get a straight answer. This tells me that they don't even know. He said that until ALL first allocation cars are physically on the train, they should know more. I was under the impression that they all already were from everything I've seen/read.

ALSO, he said that ETA's of shipped Abarths can change several times. I know some people in my area are seeing April 20-22 arrival, but GM told me April 30th is what's on his docket.

I guess I'm just as confused as some of you....if the first allotment is on the train....why hasn't the second be at least entered into the system? My VON # still not coming up with any info on Fiat or Chrysler.com. Are you guys at least getting info?

SPQR
04-09-2012, 03:43 PM
Nulla - nothing yet!!!

pastor passum
04-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I just returned home to a message from my dealer, State Line Fiat in South Carolina, stating that they received word from Fiat that production on the Abarth has been "stepped up" and to call if I'm still interested in ordering. Will contact him tomorrow and find out what "stepped up production" means. Will be glad to share if I find out anything.

Jim

rickpike
04-10-2012, 01:10 PM
Just heard back from my dealer, he told me that he just got off a 2 hour conference call, and that the 2nd allocation should be opening at anytime, hopefully later today. Fingers crossed.

BellaFiat
04-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Just heard back from my dealer, he told me that he just got off a 2 hour conference call, and that the 2nd allocation should be opening at anytime, hopefully later today. Fingers crossed.

I'm hoping this is true across the board. I'm still seeing the VOTS screen not recognizing my VON. As usual, I will keep trying. You betcha I'll be jumping up and down if it actually brings something back!

davidjon_99
04-10-2012, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping this is true across the board. I'm still seeing the VOTS screen not recognizing my VON. As usual, I will keep trying. You betcha I'll be jumping up and down if it actually brings something back!

Same here. I'm afraid I'd actually pass out from surprise. :)

SPQR
04-10-2012, 04:31 PM
I'll just try it another 20-30 times tonight - the only good thing is it stores the information so you don't have to fill it in each time!!!!

ftower
04-10-2012, 05:16 PM
Not sure if this means I'm at the end of the first allotment or the beginning of the second, but this morning I finally received my order confirmation email from Fiat. I've had my VON from the studio for a few weeks, but nothing would come up in the VOTS site prior to today. As of this morning VOTS is now showing my ABARTH as in production.

davidjon_99
04-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Not sure if this means I'm at the end of the first allotment or the beginning of the second, but this morning I finally received my order confirmation email from Fiat. I've had my VON from the studio for a few weeks, but nothing would come up in the VOTS site prior to today. As of this morning VOTS is now showing my ABARTH as in production.

So you got an email from Fiat, not the studio where you placed the order?

krayzielilsmoki
04-10-2012, 05:29 PM
I also got my email from Fiat today. This is the first time I got any kind of confirmation of my order at all, and I placed my order over a month ago! Glad to finally see some real proof of my order since my dealer was very stingy on giving me any information.
Email just said this is the first of 3 emails. The second should be the numbers I need to track the progress online and the third is when the car is shipped (To my understanding).

Leotxn
04-10-2012, 05:45 PM
Just got confirmation from my salesperson that allocation opened up for 2nd allocation orders. They are working on them right now 4-10-12, deliveries in June. That's what I know so far, I will feel more at ease once I receive my VON or VIN, so excited for my Grey to be coming soon!

SPQR
04-11-2012, 12:18 PM
Mine went from BG to BX status so something is happening - just not fast enough. Still no VIN and still no info on the VOTS site....

nyc eng
04-11-2012, 12:30 PM
Fellow second allocation owners, what site are you checking? I checked the site linked below but got 'could not locate the information with provided details'.

www.fiatusa.com/vots

nojeebs
04-11-2012, 12:31 PM
BG to BX for me as well. I had to ask FiatCare on the other forums to get me an up to date status change.

ftower
04-11-2012, 01:49 PM
So you got an email from Fiat, not the studio where you placed the order?

Correct. I've had my VON from the studio for a number of weeks but nothing from Fiat directly. The studio has been great to work with and they're trying to get information to me as they have it but it's not always forthcoming from Fiat. The studio said there would be emails, but we didn't know when they'd start. Just received my second this morning noting that the car is moving into production.

Leotxn
04-11-2012, 01:57 PM
Still haven't received a VON#. My studio claims the orders for the 2nd allocation were beginning to be processed yesterday, my deposit has been in since early March. So patiently awaiting an email with a VON# so I can try to track my order.

SPQR
04-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Same for me - FIAT CARES (Jonathan) on the 500 Forum - great guy & extremely willing to help!!!

nojeebs
04-11-2012, 05:06 PM
I wonder if it would be wise to place more than one deposit to see who would full fill the order first. I know some people are still waiting to hear when their car will go into production yet I'm seeing these people ordered really early. A dealership in LA called me today saying they got 9 spots available for their next allocation with delivery to be in May. @____@ Uggghhh.... should I just put a deposit there as well and see what happens.

jp4ever
04-11-2012, 08:13 PM
Same for me - FIAT CARES (Jonathan) on the 500 Forum - great guy & extremely willing to help!!!

How would you get in touch with Jonathan from FIAT CARES? I have had my VON for a month now, my dealer is not much help and the VOTS system does not give me any info -

SPQR
04-11-2012, 10:08 PM
http://www.fiat500owners.com/forum/25-fiat-500-abarth/
You'll need to register then PM him....

Fiat500USA
04-11-2012, 11:51 PM

How would you get in touch with Jonathan from FIAT CARES? I have had my VON for a month now, my dealer is not much help and the VOTS system does not give me any info -

www.fiat500owners.com
You'll need to register then PM him....

Jonathan is on OUR forum. Click here to PM him (http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/private.php?do=newpm&u=1368)

rickpike
04-13-2012, 10:23 AM
Just got my First of three e mails this morning saying that my order has been received and they will let me know when it goes into production. Right after this i hopped on to the Fiat Vehicle Order Tracking System and it showed up when i entered my #VON. I still don't have my #VIN, but it's nice to see things are starting to happen!

davidjon_99
04-13-2012, 11:11 AM
Just got my First of three e mails this morning saying that my order has been received and they will let me know when it goes into production. Right after this i hopped on to the Fiat Vehicle Order Tracking System and it showed up when i entered my #VON. I still don't have my #VIN, but it's nice to see things are starting to happen!

Same here. Progress, I like it!

Leotxn
04-13-2012, 12:44 PM
Finally got my confirmation email from Fiat! So excited my Abarth is finally officially ordered. No VON/VIN but I am happy to get the confirmation at least.

Ordered
Grigo (Grey)
Black Mirror & Striping
16" Wheels
Cloth Seats
Sunroof
Conv. Package

Breathing easier now, and looking forward to getting home around same time to pick up my new baby!

FiatCares
04-13-2012, 01:59 PM

Pike: If you'd like, please send me a PM with the VON and I can check to see if I can provide additional information for you.

BellaFiat
04-13-2012, 02:45 PM
Same here. Progress, I like it!

All in the same boat, I guess. Hope this speeds along because now I'm getting even MORE excited!

04-13-2012, 02:57 PM
Same boat but had von and today just know learned vin . Status D before D1 where an est ship date will be told to me. After shipdate add 17 days to arrive in my studio .

rickpike
04-13-2012, 03:19 PM
I just now got my VIN from my Studio also, where do you guys see the status? I see guys putting D and D1 or KZ... i think i'm missing something here, is this on the fiat VOT?

FiatCares
04-13-2012, 04:11 PM
I just now got my VIN from my Studio also, where do you guys see the status? I see guys putting D and D1 or KZ... i think i'm missing something here, is this on the fiat VOT?

Im not sure the VOTS system is working very well.. I'd just stick with me..

rickpike
04-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Im not sure the VOTS system is working very well.. I'd just stick with me..

Thanks again for the information today! Sure am looking forward to driving the Abarth to my my memorial day BBQ!! Just over a month!

...This has become a very unproductive Friday at work haha.

SPQR
04-13-2012, 05:07 PM
No email yet - still flapping in the breeze!

raz
04-13-2012, 09:06 PM
https://www.fiatusa.com/vots

Finally shows something (Production Scheduled) with my VON!

You might want to check yours.

04-13-2012, 09:22 PM
I got most of my info from Johnathan (Fiat Cares) sorry for confusion about my post. Someone shoot me a thanks ive never got one:heart-borken:

geeded
04-13-2012, 10:11 PM
I got most of my info from Johnathan (Fiat Cares) sorry for confusion about my post. Someone shoot me a thanks ive never got one:heart-borken:

It's OK Brother, I've got your back.

Starik
04-13-2012, 11:24 PM
First email from Fiat today; no VON yet.

FireDave
04-14-2012, 10:29 AM
I have had my VON# for over a month but have not recived a email from Fiat yet.

SPQR
04-14-2012, 11:57 AM
It looks like some of us in the second group have received some form of notification either from Jonathan (progression from BG to BX) while others have received emails from Fiat indicating even further movement to stage D. Hopefully things will start to move next week for everyone. I suspect that they'll do a massive shipment (? end of May) as they did for the first group cars and hopefully we'll all see our cars sometime in June - just a guess based on past performance (at least let's hope so!!!!).

nojeebs
04-14-2012, 01:05 PM
It looks like some of us in the second group have received some form of notification either from Jonathan (progression from BG to BX) while others have received emails from Fiat indicating even further movement to stage D. Hopefully things will start to move next week for everyone. I suspect that they'll do a massive shipment (? end of May) as they did for the first group cars and hopefully we'll all see our cars sometime in June - just a guess based on past performance (at least let's hope so!!!!).

Maybe they'll even finish this batch up sooner. *crosses fingers really really tight* :)

jp4ever
04-14-2012, 05:08 PM
SPQR: I agree with you - even though I did receive notification from Jonathan and then from my dealer about my VIN #, the VOTS system still does not work for me.

I was yesterday at the ABQ car show and here is what is saw - Just like the one I ordered :)

Ferrero1911
04-16-2012, 12:31 AM
I recieved my "first of three" emails from Fiat on friday. Today my Studio called with both my VON and VIN. The vots site shows "production scheduled"

Knowing my car is about to be built is actually making the wait even more suspenseful. Hopefully I'll be able to test drive one soon!

davidjon_99
04-16-2012, 09:09 AM
Got my second email from Fiat this morning and Insight shows it in D1 status. Still no estimated delivery date. EDIT: They just added the estimated ship date as 4/27.

Going to love being able to watch the status change as it goes through the build process.

04-16-2012, 09:44 AM
I just got my 2nd email as well this morning but no estimated ship date yet.

FiatCares
04-16-2012, 12:29 PM
I have had my VON# for over a month but have not recived a email from Fiat yet.

FireDave:

Have I helped you yet track your order? I have helped so many over the past week, Im beginning to get dizzy LOL Cant remember if you sent me a request.

VTEC Mini
04-16-2012, 12:38 PM
FireDave:

Have I helped you yet track your order? I have helped so many over the past week, Im beginning to get dizzy LOL Cant remember if you sent me a request.

Happy to see you here Jonathan :)!

FiatCares
04-17-2012, 10:31 AM
Happy to see you here Jonathan :)!

Thanks to all of you and your support, Sergio gave me two more forums: this one and Fiat500Maddness. Thanks guys!!

Leotxn
04-17-2012, 03:49 PM
No VIN or VON here yet. Got first email fro Fiat last week but I wonder if mine on hold because I ordered cloth seats. Wasn't there a hold on builds with the cloth?

nojeebs
04-17-2012, 04:34 PM
Interesting. I gave my email to my studio and I have a VON but I've never received an email from Fiat. @_____@

Fiat500USA
04-17-2012, 04:53 PM
Thanks to all of you and your support, Sergio gave me two more forums: this one and Fiat500Maddness. Thanks guys!!

Thank you for all your effort and hard work. It is much appreciated! Give my regards to Sergio. ;)

04-18-2012, 10:30 AM
Can you believe, I think I am dreaming, my studio just texted that my estimated ship date is May2 add 17 days to ship and around the 20th will take delivery!

doadea
04-18-2012, 10:33 AM
I am second allotment as well, I have expected delivery date of 5/12/2012. Right now I am Scheduled for Build (D1), 04/15/2012

SPQR
04-18-2012, 12:13 PM
Still waiting to hear from Fiat / Studio / anyone! Apparently still in BX status as of 4/9 with no further activity... starting to freak out... but congrats to all those who have seen real progress.... hopefully soon for me as well!

Leotxn
04-23-2012, 06:49 PM
Just received my VIN!!! So excited, VOTS shows production scheduled. Now I can relax my Abarth is officially ordered...

GramCracker
04-23-2012, 07:26 PM
Does anyone know when the second allotment "closes"?

04-23-2012, 09:58 PM
I was told that I had an estimated ship date of May 2, if that helps?

nojeebs
04-23-2012, 10:35 PM
Just received my VIN!!! So excited, VOTS shows production scheduled. Now I can relax my Abarth is officially ordered...

Did you receive any emails from Fiat regarding your VIN?

Leotxn
04-23-2012, 11:14 PM
Did you receive any emails from Fiat regarding your VIN?

No I emailed my salesman @ the Studio, he sent me the POC (price order confirmation). Since I am doing this all by phone and email I had been waiting since I sent my deposit in March.

MarkG
04-24-2012, 08:25 AM
I haven't received and of the E-Mails either.I called my Studio to receive my VON, I contacted Fiat Cares and received my VIN. Insight and VOT seem to be behind, I Hope!

rickpike
04-24-2012, 09:23 AM
Same for me, no movement on Insight or VOT, I've just been going through Fiat Cares to stay updated. They seem confident that everything is still moving along as it should. I think there is a lot of us in the same boat.

nojeebs
04-24-2012, 10:02 AM
Received the first of three emails directly from Fiat regarding my Abarth! No VIN yet but I'm glad things are progressing smoothly.

davidjon_99
04-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Received the first of three emails directly from Fiat regarding my Abarth! No VIN yet but I'm glad things are progressing smoothly.

Congrats. You should get the second email today or tomorrow.

I just checked VOTS and mine moved to "Frame" after being in D1 "Production Scheduled" since 4/13. Nice to finally see more movement. Though, Insight still shows it in D1. Its still supposed to be loaded on the railcar 4/25. We'll see how accurate that is very soon.

nyc eng
04-24-2012, 11:09 AM
I keep checking the FIAT tracking system and get 'could not locate the information with provided details'.

I was told my car would be built during the 'second round' since I was #14 on my dealers list (Westbury Fiat) and Fiat picked up the first 11 to build during the first round. Fiat accepted my order but its just sitting there in BX status.

SPQR
04-24-2012, 11:30 AM
Same for me - still BX. Even though they told me I was in the second allotment, I found out on Friday that I was not. I'm guessing that if we haven't received some form of notification that the car has progressed to stage D, than we are not in the second allotment. I'm just hoping that I'll make it into the third - there are still 2 other people ahead of me for the third group. From what I have seen, they gave less cars to my studio in the second allotment compared to the first. I'm not a happy camper!!!

Leotxn
04-24-2012, 12:01 PM
Mine still stuck in "scheduled for production" per VOTS. I know there is a post somewhere, I can't find it, how do I determine my vehicle # from the VIN. Is it the last 3 digits?

Xclam
04-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Mine still stuck in "scheduled for production" per VOTS. I know there is a post somewhere, I can't find it, how do I determine my vehicle # from the VIN. Is it the last 3 digits?

VOTS number is the last 8 digits of the VIN

Leotxn
04-24-2012, 01:21 PM
VOTS number is the last 8 digits of the VIN

Yes I know, I was asking how to determine what # Abarth mine will be based off my VIN.

cmj912
04-24-2012, 01:53 PM
Yes I know, I was asking how to determine what # Abarth mine will be based off my VIN.

Only the manufacturer would be able to answer this for sure. For the most part, this snippet of text applies to most of the cars produced today:

This is from a Chrysler board:

dbaudiopro

01-23-2004, 05:30 PM

As I understand it, for most manufacturers, VIN plates are created and then sent to assembly in batches. This batch may be installed in sequential order or it may not. Sometimes it's reverse of how they are printed. Knowing the batch size will give a relative idea of when your car was produced but it won't guarantee that it rolled off the line before or after a car from the same batch. The VIN plaque is added very early on in the assembly phase so each chassis can be identified throughout assembly. There are many ways for VINs to get out of order.

There are threads in the R/T forum where owners have contacted DC to find out what "number" their R/T is. DC's answer has always been that it's impossible to tell as the VIN does not designate build order.

If you can find info otherwise I'd love to see it (would like to know the "number" of my own R/T). But this is what I've run into VIN wise with many manufacturers...

GramCracker
04-24-2012, 02:03 PM
So am I right or wrong in saying it appears the second allotment has been paused/closed?

noopd
04-24-2012, 02:45 PM
just to give you guys idea of what the time frame is at each stage.

My order went in from my dealer on 3/7 with everyone, (i'm not the first and there are probably more than 15people preordered at my dealer)
I don't know if i'm in the "second allotment" but i first got email from fiat on 4/13 saying order received, and on 4/16, it got the email saying it's "scheduled for production"and i can check on vots with last 8 vin

on vots, it was stuck there till yesterday 4/23 and it was at the 'paint" stage, and today, vots says it's on the shipping stage.

on "insight" you can get the link from other post on this forum, and copy paste the link but replace the full VIN. with the last 8 VIN, you will know the full VIN except for one character which you can guess by trying all combination (0-9 and A-Z). This method didn't work at all on 4/16, 17, and 18, but it worked when I tried again on 4/23.

right now, my car is at "vehical built J", with future estimate:
4/28 load on rail
5/13 unload from rail (benecia, CA) norcal
5/21 deliverd to dealer (berkeley)

Ferrero1911
04-24-2012, 06:15 PM
just to give you guys idea of what the time frame is at each stage.

My order went in from my dealer on 3/7 with everyone, (i'm not the first and there are probably more than 15people preordered at my dealer)
I don't know if i'm in the "second allotment" but i first got email from fiat on 4/13 saying order received, and on 4/16, it got the email saying it's "scheduled for production"and i can check on vots with last 8 vin

on vots, it was stuck there till yesterday 4/23 and it was at the 'paint" stage, and today, vots says it's on the shipping stage.

on "insight" you can get the link from other post on this forum, and copy paste the link but replace the full VIN. with the last 8 VIN, you will know the full VIN except for one character which you can guess by trying all combination (0-9 and A-Z). This method didn't work at all on 4/16, 17, and 18, but it worked when I tried again on 4/23.

right now, my car is at "vehical built J", with future estimate:
4/28 load on rail
5/13 unload from rail (benecia, CA) norcal
5/21 deliverd to dealer (berkeley)

That's interesting.

I placed my order 3/7 with everyone and was told I would be in the second allotment. I also got my first email from Fiat 4/13 saying order received. Then on 4/15 I got a call from my Studio with the VON/VIN numbers. I still haven't gotten a second email from Fiat and my car is still "Production Scheduled" status D1.

Insight shows:
loaded on rail 5/10
unloaded from rail (Mira Loma, CA) 5/25
there is still no delivered to dealer date.

rickpike
04-25-2012, 09:49 AM
I heard my first Abarth running last night, sound was 1000 times better than i was expecting.. fantastic. I get to test drive it tonight. I have a feeling the wait just got harder.

noopd
04-25-2012, 04:29 PM
my ETA at dealer just got bumped up to 5/16: (still a long wait)

Vehicle Movement Information
Route Movements Event Date Location
Completed
Adv Shp Notice - Pre-release 04/13/2012 06:45 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/16/2012 06:38 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/23/2012 06:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Vehicle Built (J) 04/24/2012 12:40 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Plant Release (KZ) 04/24/2012 12:54 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/24/2012 12:56 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Departed Facility 04/24/2012 01:04 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM

Current
In Bay At Facility 04/24/2012 01:09 AM CDT Toluca Automotive Terminal, EM

Future
Loaded On Railcar 04/28/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/04/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/12/2012 05:00 PM CDT Benicia, CA
Unloaded From Railcar 05/13/2012 03:00 AM CDT Benicia, CA
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 05/16/2012 07:00 PM CDT Mckevitt Fiat San Leandro, CA

Pillager1900
04-25-2012, 04:48 PM
noopd,

Did you get that info from the Insight link?

jp4ever
04-25-2012, 04:50 PM
my ETA at dealer just got bumped up to 5/16: (still a long wait)

Completed
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/23/2012 06:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Plant Release (KZ) 04/24/2012 12:54 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/24/2012 12:56 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Departed Facility 04/24/2012 01:04 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM

Current
In Bay At Facility 04/24/2012 01:09 AM CDT Toluca Automotive Terminal, EM

Future
Loaded On Railcar 04/28/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/04/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/12/2012 05:00 PM CDT Benicia, CA
Unloaded From Railcar 05/13/2012 03:00 AM CDT Benicia, CA
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 05/16/2012 07:00 PM CDT Mckevitt Fiat San Leandro, CA

Good for you, I am jealous...mine has had the D1 status since 4/16 too and no further action yet.....

but I went to test drive the Abarth at my dealer in ABQ and it was unbelievable....

davidjon_99
04-25-2012, 10:31 PM
Mine just moved to "Built Pending Inspection" today. VOTS still has it in "Paint". Insight doesn't have an estimated dealer delivery, but the "Unloaded from Railcar" changed from 5/9 to 5/10 today. Hope to have it by 5/19. Would love to drive it all that weekend.

Completed
.. Adv Shp Notice - Pre-release 04/13/2012 06:45 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/16/2012 06:38 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Current
.. Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/25/2012 02:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Future
.. Loaded On Railcar 04/29/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Railcar - Interchanged 05/05/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
.. Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/10/2012 11:00 AM CDT Westfield, TX
.. Unloaded From Railcar 05/10/2012 11:00 PM CDT Westfield, TX

davidjon_99
04-26-2012, 07:52 AM
Mine just moved to "Built Pending Inspection" today. VOTS still has it in "Paint". Insight doesn't have an estimated dealer delivery, but the "Unloaded from Railcar" changed from 5/9 to 5/10 today. Hope to have it by 5/19. Would love to drive it all that weekend.

Completed
.. Adv Shp Notice - Pre-release 04/13/2012 06:45 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/16/2012 06:38 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Current
.. Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/25/2012 02:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Future
.. Loaded On Railcar 04/29/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Railcar - Interchanged 05/05/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
.. Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/10/2012 11:00 AM CDT Westfield, TX
.. Unloaded From Railcar 05/10/2012 11:00 PM CDT Westfield, TX

Well, they seemed to be real busy with my car yesterday. It went from "Built Pending Inspection (I)" to "Vehicle Built (J)" to "Ship To Storage (JS)" and now is "Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp" whatever that means. Supposed be loaded on the choo choo on 4/29 and unload at the distribution center on 5/10. VOTS still shows it in Paint. Though VOTS seems to update late in the morning so I'm anxious to see if it catches up with Insight today. EDIT: VOTS just changed to "Final Inspection".

Here's the latest progress:
Route Movements
Completed
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/25/2012 02:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 04/25/2012 10:12 PM CDT N/A
Vehicle Built (J) 04/25/2012 10:51 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/25/2012 11:12 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Ship To Storage (JS) 04/25/2012 11:12 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 04/25/2012 11:31 PM CDT N/A
Departed Facility 04/26/2012 12:02 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/26/2012 12:31 AM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Current
Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp 04/26/2012 12:31 AM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Future
Loaded On Railcar 04/29/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/05/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/10/2012 11:00 AM CDT Westfield, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 05/10/2012 11:00 PM CDT Westfield, TX
Parked in my garage with me sleeping on the red leather seats after a full day of driving 05/15/2012 11:00 PM CDT Spring, TX

fredfrey
04-26-2012, 08:53 AM
Yes, my car was built very quickly yesterday too.

Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/25/2012 08:16 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/26/2012 03:39 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Departed Facility 04/26/2012 03:54 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp 04/26/2012 04:00 AM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX

Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/04/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/10/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar - Interchanged 05/14/2012 11:00 AM CDT New Orleans, LA
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/19/2012 07:00 PM CDT Tampa, FL
Unloaded From Railcar 05/19/2012 11:00 PM CDT Tampa, FL

Leotxn
04-26-2012, 11:19 AM
My Abarth finally went D1 status.

Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/26/2012 06:41 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM

Loaded On Railcar 05/19/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/25/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/29/2012 06:00 AM CDT Kirby, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 05/29/2012 08:00 PM CDT Kirby, TX

rickpike
04-26-2012, 03:04 PM
Love to see things happening, I still haven't gone D1 but it's looking promising to happen soon looking at your updates.

noopd
04-26-2012, 03:17 PM
Well, they seemed to be real busy with my car yesterday. It went from "Built Pending Inspection (I)" to "Vehicle Built (J)" to "Ship To Storage (JS)" and now is "Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp" whatever that means. Supposed be loaded on the choo choo on 4/29 and unload at the distribution center on 5/10. VOTS still shows it in Paint. Though VOTS seems to update late in the morning so I'm anxious to see if it catches up with Insight today. EDIT: VOTS just changed to "Final Inspection".

Here's the latest progress:
Route Movements
Completed
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/25/2012 02:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 04/25/2012 10:12 PM CDT N/A
In Bay At Facility 04/25/2012 11:12 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 04/25/2012 11:31 PM CDT N/A
Departed Facility 04/26/2012 12:02 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 04/26/2012 12:31 AM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Current
Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp 04/26/2012 12:31 AM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Future
Loaded On Railcar 04/29/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/05/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/10/2012 11:00 AM CDT Westfield, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 05/10/2012 11:00 PM CDT Westfield, TX
Parked in my garage with me sleeping on the red leather seats after a full day of driving 05/15/2012 11:00 PM CDT Spring, TX

nice touch at the end there.. aha. what color and options did u get?

davidjon_99
04-26-2012, 07:22 PM
nice touch at the end there.. aha. what color and options did u get?

Ha, that's my favorite part. :)

I got all the options except smokers and sunroof.

17X7.0 Forged Alumn Hyper Black Whls
Mirror Cap (Red) w/Bodyside Stripe
Nero (Black)
Seats Prem Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats Black/Red
Security System and Sat radio

krayzielilsmoki
04-26-2012, 08:10 PM
WooooHoooo!!! Finally Built! Been in D1 since 4/16 and no news till now! I even checked this morning and there was nothing and now its pending inspection!

Spruce
04-28-2012, 10:00 AM
It's getting closer......Rosso, convience package and cloth seats.

Vehicle Status Vehicle Movement
Vehicle Status and Information Vehicle Information
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN):
Order Number (VON):
Sold Order: Yes
Vehicle Status
Current Location: On Railcar - Avon, IN
Bay Information:
Build Code: Plant Release (KZ), 04/18/2012
Dealer Delivery ETA: 05/04/2012

*ETA is an estimated date for delivery, not a promise or guarantee. Actual delivery may vary.
Vehicle Distribution Information
Origin Assembly Plant: Toluca Assembly, EM
Origin Shipping Location: Toluca Assembly, EM
Distribution Center: Twin Oaks, PA
Vehicle Description
Year: 2012
Make: Fiat
Model: 500
Color: Rosso (Red)
Dealer Information
Dealer Code: T9513
Address: Harrisburg Fiat
2201 Sycamore Street
Harrisburg, PA 17111
. Vehicle Movement Information Route Movements Event Date Location
Completed
.. Adv Shp Notice - Pre-release 04/10/2012 07:42 AM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/16/2012 07:38 AM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Built - Pending Inspection (I) 04/17/2012 09:39 PM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Vehicle Built (J) 04/18/2012 11:23 AM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Plant Release (KZ) 04/18/2012 01:19 PM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. In Bay At Facility 04/18/2012 01:26 PM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. Departed Facility 04/18/2012 02:23 PM EDT Toluca Assembly, EM
.. In Bay At Facility 04/18/2012 03:12 PM EDT Toluca Automotive Terminal, EM
Current
.. Train Departure 04/28/2012 03:56 AM EDT On Railcar - Avon, IN
Future
.. Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/01/2012 05:00 PM EDT Twin Oaks, PA
.. Unloaded From Railcar 05/02/2012 02:00 AM EDT Twin Oaks, PA
.. Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 05/04/2012 03:00 PM EDT Harrisburg Fiat
Harrisburg, PA

rickpike
04-30-2012, 09:30 AM
So, I just went D1 this morning, it's a step forward but i'm not going to get to excited yet. From reading about you guys i still have a long wait to go. Lets hope production is moving along faster now.

darthchu
04-30-2012, 10:59 AM
i just went to D1 this morning too!

Pillager1900
04-30-2012, 11:07 AM
My car went to D1 on April 19th and it is still there this morning. Really hope it starts moving soon since I sold my Honda this weekend. It is supposed to be built and delivered by the 22nd of May.

GramCracker
04-30-2012, 11:23 AM
i just went to D1 this morning too!

So, I just went D1 this morning, it's a step forward but i'm not going to get to excited yet. From reading about you guys i still have a long wait to go. Lets hope production is moving along faster now.

When did you guys place your orders in the dealership and recieve your VON? I'm trying to get an idea of how long it will be before I see any progress or see my car on the tracking website. I placed my order last Thursday (4/26) and immediately got a VON, I was also told my order was basically ready to go (I forgot exactly how they phrased it)

nojeebs
04-30-2012, 11:25 AM
D1 here as well since this morning. I placed my order on the 24th of March. Didn't get a VON until the next week. So roughly a month till I got my VIN (give or take a week). :)

darthchu
04-30-2012, 12:06 PM
i placed my order at the studio 4-9.
got a VON 4-10.
VOTS showed vehicle scheduled for production 4-13.
got a VIN from fellow board member "FiatCares (aka Jonathan)" and he told me it was scheduled to be built the week of 5-14.
got VIN from Fiat (official email)
went D1 (scheduled for build) today 4-30 (according to INSIGHT page)

i think i JUST got in under the second allotment.
some people have been waiting LOTS longer than i have for information to update.
hopefully my luck keeps continuing and my car gets here even faster!

Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/22/2012 05:00 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/27/2012 05:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 06/03/2012 03:00 AM CDT Mira Loma, CA
Unloaded From Railcar 06/03/2012 10:00 AM CDT Mira Loma, CA

Leotxn
04-30-2012, 12:12 PM
Placed order begining of March.
Got first email from Fiat April 13th, also the day mine was ordered (2nd allotment)
2nd Email came in April 26th (production scheduled) for late May delivery.
Still in Production scheduled via VOTS.
Fingers x'd it goes frame and paint soon.

Edit (my insight)

Completed
Current
Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/19/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/25/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/29/2012 06:00 AM CDT Kirby, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 05/29/2012 08:00 PM CDT Kirby, TX

rickpike
04-30-2012, 12:31 PM
Here is where i stand, i put my money down March 2nd,
Dealer processed order April 10th (2nd allocation) received VON this day,

Then the rest fallows as i read on insight. I got my VIN on 4/13 also.

Completed
Current
Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/30/2012 06:42 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/23/2012 05:00 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/28/2012 05:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar - Interchanged 06/02/2012 02:00 PM CDT Chicago, IL
Railcar - Interchanged 06/03/2012 11:00 AM CDT Chicago, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 06/05/2012 04:00 AM CDT Cottage Grove, MN
Unloaded From Railcar 06/05/2012 10:00 AM CDT Cottage Grove, MN

Pillager1900
04-30-2012, 12:57 PM
Here is the timeline for my Grigio with Red Leather and Red Mirrors/Stripe:

Put money down in late February.
Order placed on April 10th by dealer.
April 13th, received first email from Fiat and VON from the dealer. Also realized an error on my order from the dealer.
April 14th, updated build order submitted to Fiat by the dealer.
Received VIN from dealer as well as corrected build information on April 17th.
April 19th, Second email from Fiat and build status moves to D1.
No more movement as of yet.

Here is my Insight info.

Completed

Current
Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/19/2012 06:42 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM

Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/10/2012 10:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/16/2012 04:00 PM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/21/2012 09:00 PM CDT Mesquite, TX
Unloaded From Railcar 05/22/2012 02:00 AM CDT Mesquite, TX

FiatCares has checked the status a couple of times and it still seems to be on schedule (trying really hard not to bug him everyday asking for updates). I hope this all at least stays the same. Would really like to have my car by Memorial Day Weekend.

doadea
04-30-2012, 01:30 PM
I ordered mine the Monday after the Super Bowl.

According to both VONS websites (Chrysler and Fiat) my car is in the "paint" phase and has been since last week. According to the Insight website it is in D1.

Adv Shp Notice - Pre-release
04/13/2012 06:45 AM CD
Toluca Assembly, EM
Current
Scheduled for Build (D1)
04/15/2012 05:55 AM CDT
Toluca Assembly, EM
Future
Railcar - Interchanged
05/04/2012 12:00 PM CDT
Laredo, TX
Railcar - Interchanged
05/06/2012 07:00 PM CDT
Salem, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility
05/12/2012 06:00 AM CDT
Jessup, MD
Unloaded From Railcar
05/12/2012 01:00 PM CDT
Jessup, MD

noopd
04-30-2012, 03:09 PM
nice to hear everyone's order moving along nicely including mine.. so maybe i can give another update

Ordered by dealer 3/7
first email from fiat (order accepted) 4/13
second email from fiat (moved to D1) 4/16
Built 4/23
Released from factory 4/24
Load on Rail Car (Toluca) 4/27
on Railcar / Transit:
4/28 am Empalme Escobedo
4/29 am La Pila
4/29 pm El Salvador ZT
4/30 am Solidad NL

Current
4/30 pm Golondrinas, NL

Future
Railcar - Interchanged 05/03/2012 08:37 AM EDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/12/2012 04:00 PM EDT Benicia, CA
Unloaded From Railcar 05/13/2012 02:00 AM EDT Benicia, CA
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 05/16/2012 11:00 AM EDT Mckevitt Fiat San Leandro, CA

Spec:
Abarth Bianco, 17" white wheels, Black/Red leather, sunroof. red cap and stipes

noopd
04-30-2012, 05:43 PM
another update.. now is ON HOLD. in Laredo TX..

as you can tell, i suffer from a disease that makes me click refresh on the insight screen many times a day.

:P

ozmini
04-30-2012, 06:13 PM

as you can tell, i suffer from a disease that makes me click refresh on the insight screen many times a day.

Maybe it's waiting for mine to be finished so they can ride the choo-choo together.....

GramCracker
04-30-2012, 07:38 PM

What is the "insight" website?

nyc eng
04-30-2012, 07:40 PM
What is the "insight" website?

When you get your VIN, you just need to replace the VIN in the link (3C3CFFFH6CT310578) with yours.

https://insightnl.extra.chrysler.com/inl_dealer/INLRouter.jas?INPUT_ACTION_NAME=com/uprr/app/inl/action/DealerVehicleTraceAction&INPUT_DEALER_CODE=23304&INPUT_TRACEABLES=3C3CFFFH6CT310578&INPUT_SEARCH_BY=VIN

04-30-2012, 08:47 PM
Thank you so so much NYC ENG every time I tried the Insight link from others it would not work.Yours worked first time and I tried others many times, they look the same. Now I can check both Vots and Insight. I am very pleased!

NeroAbarth
05-01-2012, 11:00 AM
Yes, thank you!! This is the first link that worked for me as well. :) Yay! Now we know our new family member will arrive around June 4th.

TurboBullett@Ambient Thermal Management
05-01-2012, 12:08 PM
Vehicle Status and Information
Vehicle Information
Vehicle Identification Number (VIN): 3C3CFFFH0CT339428
Order Number (VON): 26710380
Sold Order: Yes
Vehicle Status
Current Location: N/A
Bay Information:
Build Code: Scheduled for Build (D1), 04/26/2012
Dealer Delivery ETA:
*ETA is an estimated date for delivery, not a promise or guarantee. Actual delivery may vary.
Vehicle Distribution Information
Origin Assembly Plant: Toluca Assembly, EM
Origin Shipping Location: Toluca Assembly, EM
Distribution Center: Twin Oaks, PA
Vehicle Description
Year: 2012
Make: Fiat
Model: 500
Color: Brilliant Black Crystal Pearl Coat
Dealer Information
Dealer Code: 69016
Address: Reedman Toll Fiat
1700 E Lincoln Hwy
Langhorne, PA 190473042
Completed
Current
Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/18/2012 05:00 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/24/2012 09:00 AM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar - Interchanged 05/26/2012 12:00 PM CDT Salem, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 05/31/2012 02:00 PM CDT Twin Oaks, PA
Unloaded From Railcar 05/31/2012 11:00 PM CDT Twin Oaks, PA

rickpike
05-17-2012, 10:29 AM
My car is built!! It's pending inspection right now, and they moved my delivery date up a week! Says it will be loaded tomorrow and i will have it by the 30th... Happy Thursday!!

darthchu
05-17-2012, 10:54 AM
My car is built!! It's pending inspection right now, and they moved my delivery date up a week! Says it will be loaded tomorrow and i will have it by the 30th... Happy Thursday!!
mine updated this morning as well [built, pending inspection (I)]
schedule moved up a week too [05.28]!
my VOTS is showing that it's in TRIM.
YAY!!

doadea
05-17-2012, 11:38 AM
mine updated this morning as well [built, pending inspection (I)]
schedule moved up a week too [05.28]!
my VOTS is showing that it's in TRIM.
YAY!!

I never got a trim status update. Mine skipped that step entirely and went from Paint to final inspection. And I know I did not miss it either cuz I was refreshing 20 times a day at least LOL

darthchu
05-17-2012, 12:29 PM
I never got a trim status update. Mine skipped that step entirely and went from Paint to final inspection. And I know I did not miss it either cuz I was refreshing 20 times a day at least LOL

funny thing with VOTS is that mine went from D1 Production Scheduled and then just skipped to TRIM.
who knows what to believe?!
i am just happy something is happening and things are moving along.

GramCracker
05-17-2012, 12:51 PM
funny thing with VOTS is that mine went from D1 Production Scheduled and then just skipped to TRIM.

Your cars are going to be missing parts! Just kidding ;)

DanerDMaster
05-17-2012, 01:07 PM

Lol...Mine went from D1 to Final inspection...Maybe they're just sending me the technical drawings?

:-P

doadea
05-17-2012, 01:16 PM
Lol...Mine went from D1 to Final inspection...Maybe they're just sending me the technical drawings?

:-P

LOL. Me thinks they have some lazy data entry employees. Hopefully they are instead focusing on assembling the car the best they can rather than worrying about updating the system ;)

darthchu
05-23-2012, 01:20 AM
looks like i'm at KZ status.
estimated dealer delivery date of 06.11.12.
hoping she gets here a little earlier as i have family visiting that week.
anyways, still glad to know it's moving along.

Completed
Scheduled for Build (D1) 04/30/2012 06:42 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Built - Pending Inspection (I) 05/17/2012 05:46 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 05/18/2012 01:09 AM CDT N/A
Vehicle Built (J) 05/18/2012 01:59 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Ship To Storage (JS) 05/18/2012 02:08 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
In Bay At Facility 05/18/2012 02:09 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Carrier Can Put On Hold 05/18/2012 12:52 PM CDT N/A
Current
Plant Release (KZ) 05/22/2012 09:57 PM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/24/2012 11:00 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/28/2012 09:00 PM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 06/04/2012 04:00 PM CDT Mira Loma, CA
Unloaded From Railcar 06/05/2012 12:00 AM CDT Mira Loma, CA
Vehicle Delivered to Dealer 06/11/2012 02:01 AM CDT Fiat of Thousand Oaks
Thousand Oaks, CA

darthchu
05-23-2012, 09:35 AM
actually today i gained a few days and dealer delivery will the the 7th now!
VOTS page also updated to "shipment"!

rickpike
05-23-2012, 09:48 AM
Looks like we are in the same position darthchu, up until Texas that is... then my car get's cold, and your car gets a tan....

Adv Ship Notice to Dest Ramp 05/22/2012 12:08 PM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Departed Facility 05/22/2012 04:05 PM CDT VASC - Comodato Yard, MX
Current
In Bay At Facility 05/22/2012 04:51 PM CDT Toluca Automotive Terminal, EM
Future
Loaded On Railcar 05/24/2012 11:00 AM CDT Toluca Assembly, EM
Railcar - Interchanged 05/28/2012 09:00 PM CDT Laredo, TX
Railcar - Interchanged 06/02/2012 10:00 AM CDT Chicago, IL
Railcar - Interchanged 06/03/2012 10:00 AM CDT Chicago, IL
Railcar Placed at Destination Facility 06/05/2012 08:00 AM CDT Cottage Grove, MN
Unloaded From Railcar 06/05/2012 02:00 PM CDT Cottage Grove, MN

darthchu
06-13-2012, 08:45 PM
according to VOTS, dealer was supposed to take delivery on the 12th.
today is the 13th and i just got a call from the studio saying that the truck broke down with my car on it!
he says it will most likely land sometime tomorrow morning.
the 2 month wait was nothing compared to these last 2 days!!!
i want it already!

rickpike
06-14-2012, 09:08 AM
according to VOTS, dealer was supposed to take delivery on the 12th.
today is the 13th and i just got a call from the studio saying that the truck broke down with my car on it!
he says it will most likely land sometime tomorrow morning.
the 2 month wait was nothing compared to these last 2 days!!!
i want it already!

how the heck don't you have your car yet?? I've had mine for a week already, and i'm way up in Minnesota. They were together in Texas... Anyways it worth the wait, i have over 800 miles on it already. The car is fantastic. No issues with it at all. Dealer even gave me a couple free t shirts. :)

darthchu
06-14-2012, 10:19 AM
how the heck don't you have your car yet?? I've had mine for a week already, and i'm way up in Minnesota. They were together in Texas... Anyways it worth the wait, i have over 800 miles on it already. The car is fantastic. No issues with it at all. Dealer even gave me a couple free t shirts. :)

i know!
guess mine decided to take a scenic route to cali.
anyways...hopefully today is the day.
it's good to hear all this positive feedback from people who already have their cars...makes me even more excited!!