PDA

View Full Version : West Coast Customs Teams with 500 Madness for Custom Fiat 500

Fiat500USA
04-06-2012, 02:00 PM
Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Fiat500USA/~3/NUnF3Uy0zGo/west-coast-customs-teams-with-500.html)

Fiat Boy
04-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Hi,

I watched the show, and I was disappointed by the show's focus on personalities rather than focusing on the work performed. The show spends a lot of time displaying people talking to each other, or just talking to the camera. However, viewers don't see much of what's being done to the car. In addition to the Fiat being modded, the show included displaying mods being made to other vehicles. I'd have liked to see more details of what exactly was done to the Fiat and exactly how the work was performed. Maybe that's just me. It seems that most other shows like this one also focus on the personalities involved.

Fiat Boy

VTEC Mini
04-09-2012, 05:39 PM
I just watched it because I had to DVR it because of Easter, The only thing I liked was the paint and the body kit. I wish they did spend more time on the build. I have seen this scenario before with MINI. A famous custom car maker I know personally who has made cars for movies had built custom MINI's for a MINI dealer. The problem was the MINI's cost to much when completed and didn't sell that well even though they where some of the baddest MINI's on the planet- and this was when the economy was booming. I hope this will be different.

500 Madness looks like a place I would want to visit once I get my Abarth. It's looks like they have a good and vast selection of goodies plus I can't read their web site ;)..

Good luck WCC and Van Nuys Fiat in your partnership, I hope it works out for the both of you.