PDA

View Full Version : Auto Spies first drive

Bruce Winter
03-03-2012, 08:10 AM
:fat:WOW! An amazing favorable report.:cheerful::cheerful::cheerful:

http://www.autospies.com/news/REVIEW-First-Drive-Of-The-Fiat-500-Abarth-In-Las-Vegas-CASH-Money-Or-3-Lemons-69478/

GileraWarren
03-03-2012, 09:15 AM
No wonder I can't get my Abarth. They're all in Vegas :blue:

Felnus
03-03-2012, 10:26 AM
The Abarths used in the testing would be pre production ones. After the auto press hoons drive the wheels off them, they will be crushed.

MrFiat
03-03-2012, 01:50 PM
The Abarths used in the testing would be pre production ones. After the auto press goons drive the wheels off them, they will be crushed.

Crushed !!????? ---- :livid: !! --- AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHH !! :nightmare: Sacrilege I tell you! :hopelessness:

Felnus
03-03-2012, 07:06 PM
Crushed !!????? ---- :livid: !! --- AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGHH !! :nightmare: Sacrilege I tell you! :hopelessness:

Sad but true. Pre-production cars don't even have VIN numbers, they cannot be sold, given away or otherwise disposed of. They must be destroyed.

MrFiat
03-03-2012, 08:01 PM
Sad but true. Pre-production cars don't even have VIN numbers, they cannot be sold, given away or otherwise disposed of. They must be destroyed.

:sorrow: Now I'm crushed as well. I haven't even managed to see one yet.
Everyone else has already had their way with them and now they're throwing them away. -- :livid: -- I hear ya brother, but I find the whole idea upsetting on so many levels.

VTEC Mini
03-03-2012, 09:05 PM
The Abarths used in the testing would be pre production ones. After the auto press hoons drive the wheels off them, they will be crushed.Oh that sucks................