PDA

View Full Version : Chrysler employees already have them!

eatworksleepdie
02-17-2012, 07:39 AM
Living in Michigan a mere 45 minutes from Chrysler HQ, I know a guy who's on my bicycle racing team who works for Chrysler. He already has his! I haven't had a chance to see it yet though. I guess he got a white one a few weeks ago, lucky basterd!

I'll try to meet up with him soon and score a photo.

Fiat500USA
02-17-2012, 10:15 AM
Living in Michigan a mere 45 minutes from Chrysler HQ, I know a guy who's on my bicycle racing team who works for Chrysler. He already has his! I haven't had a chance to see it yet though. I guess he got a white one a few weeks ago, lucky basterd!

I'll try to meet up with him soon and score a photo.

They get pre-production cars to shake out.

F500
02-17-2012, 10:52 PM
I'll be more than happy to shake one down for them and give them some actual customer feedback. really, I wouldn't mind at all! anything to help the guys out! :p

eatworksleepdie
02-20-2012, 07:47 PM
Sitting in my car off of woodward (home of the dream cruise) waiting to go into my kungfu class, I just saw a grey abarth drive by! super cool. Had the red abarth sriping down the side, red mirrors, dual exhaust etc. exciting!

projekt-h
02-20-2012, 08:49 PM
Saw a white one this past Saturday, also on Woodward. Ironically, on my way to the fiat deal to check out a sport (I plan to buy an abarth soon as possible) I asked they guy there, he said engineers are elligible to lease pre-production models.