PDA

View Full Version : Why is Fiat of Austin #1-what do they do differently than other Studios

FiatGusto
02-16-2012, 11:59 PM
I am always anxious to read and hear about NUMBER 1 in any industry, sport, business etc.
So, since Fiat of Austin has garnered this NUMBER 1 spot in Fiat sales for 2011, what do they do that is different from others?
Those of you who own a Fiat of Austin, please share your experiences.
We all can learn from a NUMBER 1 in anything.

janaheim
02-17-2012, 12:45 AM
I am always anxious to read and hear about NUMBER 1 in any industry, sport, business etc.
So, since Fiat of Austin has garnered this NUMBER 1 spot in Fiat sales for 2011, what do they do that is different from others?
Those of you who own a Fiat of Austin, please share your experiences.
We all can learn from a NUMBER 1 in anything.

Maybe in Texas, but in the U.S. as well as in California, Orange Coast FIAT in Costa Mesa, CA, claims that honor. As far as what they did, I'm guessing having a good inventory, decent discounts, good financing, advertising and a sales staff who is familiar with the car helps. Check the site: http://www.fiatusaofcostamesa.com/index.htm.

Ciao

FiatGusto
02-17-2012, 12:47 AM
Good comments. I read this tonight about being NUMBER 1 on the Fiat500USA facebook page. Perhaps it is old news, but not sure.

Oh, the figures they posted were 452 sales for 2011. Maybe OC is counting up to today.
(You are right, they say they are #1 with 486.)
Apples and oranges???

Anyway, I just wanted to hear from anyone who actually bought their car from Austin.

Jeepnut
02-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Im on nights for training this week and I saw a commercial for motor village Fiat claiming to be #1 in sales. Strange that they would be airing a commercial in South Carolina!

FiatGusto
02-17-2012, 03:20 AM
When i started this thread a little while ago i did not realize how many NUMBER 1 Studios there were.
Austin says they are; OC says they are; and a few minutes ago I saw that Las Vegas Fiat was the BIGGEST IN THE WEST!
Wow, success is everywhere with Fiat Studios.

Fiat500USA
02-17-2012, 11:03 AM
One of the reasons Fiat of Austin is successful is that they embrace the Fiat brand and the culture. Fiat has a motto in Europe: "People first, then cars"

If you look back through the 113 years Fiat has been around, you'll see they have brought the latest designs and innovations to cars that an average person could afford.

Fiat of Austin supports the Fiat community and are one of the sponsors that help bring you this forum. They, and the other Studios that sponsor Fiat500USA.com, are the go-getters and set the pace for the others. Their support is a tangible example of their commitment to all of us.

http://youtu.be/bZRDSFLuCJY

Abarth2012
08-04-2012, 12:14 AM
I can vouch for their customer service there at Fiat of Austin. Picked up my Abarth a couple days ago and it went seamlessly smooth. As far as the largest, I have no clue. I do know there was a lady from Chicago picking her Abarth up in Austin. She flew down to drive it back home. Impressive the bending over backwards they did to get her a car.

WMWFiat
08-07-2012, 12:09 AM
From the pics I've seen their salesteam is pretty easy on the eyes if you know what I mean. ;)

pip
08-27-2014, 05:10 PM
^ this!

they were great to work with

we had a 13 pop and then traded 4 months later for a abarth and they were great to work with

Loraura
09-05-2014, 11:15 PM
My experience at FIAT of Austin was about average as far as a car buying experience went. Not as good as my Acura buying experience, but it was ok. Fiat of Austin is the title sponsor for the cycling team I race for, so I got to see some fiats while they sponsored some happy hours and kick off parties. When it came time to get a new car their sponsorship is what got me to stop in. Unfortunately they pulled their complimentary bike rack benefit for team members before I got mine.

Rico_Abarth
09-06-2014, 01:33 PM
Maybe in Texas, but in the U.S. as well as in California, Orange Coast FIAT in Costa Mesa, CA, claims that honor. As far as what they did, I'm guessing having a good inventory, decent discounts, good financing, advertising and a sales staff who is familiar with the car helps. Check the site: http://www.fiatusaofcostamesa.com/index.htm.

Ciao

Funny, I literally cannot stand them and the sale staff can certainly improve.