PDA

View Full Version : This Sub-Forum Is Only For Fiat500USA.com Stories

Fiat500USA
02-14-2012, 01:47 AM
This is a reminder that this sub-forum is only to discuss Fiat500USA.com stories. Please use the "News and Reviews from around the Internet (http://www.fiat500usaforum.com/forumdisplay.php?33-News-and-Reviews-from-around-the-Internet)" forum for all other stories. Thanks!:drunk:

Have Trumpet Will Travel
02-14-2012, 02:36 AM
Sorry, when I see inferences to cars of yesteryear, not FIAT-related (GTO, Mini, lead-sleds I remember) , it seems natural to re-live those experiences; but, YES we/I hear you and promise to cool-it as suggested. Thanks for keeping us on the topic of our beloved FIAT 500's. H.T.W.T.

Fiat500USA
02-14-2012, 08:31 PM
Sorry, when I see inferences to cars of yesteryear, not FIAT-related (GTO, Mini, lead-sleds I remember) , it seems natural to re-live those experiences; but, YES we/I hear you and promise to cool-it as suggested. Thanks for keeping us on the topic of our beloved FIAT 500's. H.T.W.T.

I think I may be misunderstood. I am saying this sub-forum called "Fiat USA Articles and Story Comments" is just for stories posted on www.fiat500usa.com and the home page of the forum. Use the "News and Reviews from around the Internet" forum for all other stories and articles found on the Internet or in magazines.

buzzny
02-14-2012, 08:52 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I thought you were going to ban a lot people all of a sudden:beguiled:

Fiat500USA
02-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the clarification. I thought you were going to ban a lot people all of a sudden:beguiled:

Nope, just doing some maintenance and cleaning up. I've had to move some threads around. Feel free to post interesting stuff, but just put it in the other sub-forum. Use this one to comment and discuss the stories I've posted on my site.