PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for Abarth

fiatproud
01-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Hi all, new here and waiting on an Abarth. 22K!! I cant believe the great price since it beats a euro SS right out of the box. How about everyone else, waiting on an Abarth or have you bought a sport already? The dealership closest to me has sold a good number of sports and will give full purchase price towards a Abarth (in writing) so I am considering buying a sport myself.

fiatproud
01-21-2012, 08:52 PM
The dealership closest to me has sold a good number of sports and will give full purchase price towards a Abarth (in writing) so I am considering buying a sport until it comes out. They just got to order the first Abarth but I am not that high up on the list yet :D

Dwaynek
01-21-2012, 09:11 PM
Good deal!

geeded
01-22-2012, 01:52 AM
Hi all, new here and waiting on an Abarth. 22K!! I cant believe the great price since it beats a euro SS right out of the box. How about everyone else, waiting on an Abarth or have you bought a sport already? The dealership closest to me has sold a good number of sports and will give full purchase price towards a Abarth (in writing) so I am considering buying a sport myself.

I'll hang tight. I've had my deposit down since March (1st in line at my Studio), so I can wait a couple more months. It is getting close now though.

Cheers

VTEC Mini
01-22-2012, 12:46 PM
I am going to wait a year or two to watch reliability. I am excited though.

fiatproud
01-22-2012, 12:50 PM
Reliability on the Abarth or on the 500 in general?

VTEC Mini
01-22-2012, 01:04 PM
Reliability on the Abarth or on the 500 in general?Abarth....