PDA

View Full Version : Pearl White added to the Abarth colors?

geeded
01-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Howdy,

The following was posted by "F500" on another FIAT 500 board:

"info on the Abarth from our local FIAT Studio, O'Brien FIAT of Greenwood:

'they were only allocated 1 Abarth for the 1st allocation period. they're not sure how many they'll get in the next period.

here is a list of the following options:

- Safety and Convenience Package
- 17 inch black or white wheels
- TomTom Navigation
- Smoker's Group

they are taking orders and deposits right now. they're only asking for $500 deposits (they will work with you on this)

only colors that will be available: White, Pearl White, Gray, Black, Red'

hope this answers a few of the questions."

Does anyone have any info to confirm or dismiss the addition of the Pearl White to the Abarth color selection? It seems like a no-brainer to me and I was shocked that the color wasn't on the list to start. I noticed they left out the mirror/stripe but I have no doubt that will be available (cheap to do, easy money).

Cheers:eagerness:

F500
01-09-2012, 10:15 PM
yep, I posted that. our FIAT Studio gave me that info this morning. while I'm not looking to get an Abarth now, I AM happy to see the White Pearl on the list of colors. I also thought that silver should have been included, but that's just me.\

btw.....I would have posted it here too, but we got really busy at work. :friendly_wink:

geeded
01-09-2012, 11:25 PM
yep, I posted that. our FIAT Studio gave me that info this morning. while I'm not looking to get an Abarth now, I AM happy to see the White Pearl on the list of colors. I also thought that silver should have been included, but that's just me.\

btw.....I would have posted it here too, but we got really busy at work. :friendly_wink:

I appreciate it and I made sure to credit it to you before I reposted it. I also sent a note to the Manager of our studio and asked him the same question. No response expected until tomorrow. I certainly hope it's the truth even though it will cost me another $500.00 :)

Anyone else out there heard about this? "Inquiring Minds Want To Know".

Have Trumpet Will Travel
01-09-2012, 11:50 PM
Hooray, hooray . . . that does it for me. Soon as I see a definate price I'm all in (unless the initial pricing is off the charts). Having owned two Abarth 750 Allemanos in the 1960's, I for one can't wait for the ABARTH version of the 500. Soon as I get the capability to post pic's of the two Rosso cars we owned, I'll try to post same. Even though I enjoy my 500 "Pop", still I can't wait for the new ABARTH's to hit the streets. Twice in one lifetime - doesn't get much better than this. (See "Fiesty Little Red Convertible" thread under FIAT Heritage Models). Ciao for now - HTWT.

geeded
01-10-2012, 12:39 AM
You know, if it turns out that the powers-that-be added the one color that should have been on the palette in the first place, I'm beginning to think that someone who actually knows what he's doing is in charge.....finally. I mean, (probably) lower prices than what was expected, great commercial, etc. Thank goodness. Thumbs up FIAT, good work.

Cheers
p.s. If pearl white is NOT included, please ignore the above.....

ggravant
01-10-2012, 12:49 AM
Glad to see that color as a possible option!

VTEC Mini
01-10-2012, 01:44 AM
cheers
p.s. If pearl white is not included, please ignore the above.....lol!