PDA

View Full Version : Has any magazine driven the Abarth yet?

blefevre
12-02-2011, 06:40 PM
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a review of the Abarth yet? I really only follow autoblog and they haven't done anything yet.

Felnus
12-02-2011, 06:55 PM
Not that I've seen. I'd be surprised if we saw one before the March issues of the magazines hit the stands in February. Fiat would want the (hopefully) great reviews to hit right when the car is arriving at the dealer...ahem...studios.

Fiat500USA
12-03-2011, 01:56 AM
I'm just wondering if anyone has seen a review of the Abarth yet? I really only follow autoblog and they haven't done anything yet.

Also keep an eye on Fiat500USA.com;)

Not that I've seen. I'd be surprised if we saw one before the March issues of the magazines hit the stands in February. Fiat would want the (hopefully) great reviews to hit right when the car is arriving at the dealer...ahem...studios.

I drove pre-production cars late in January this year as part of the media event for the 500 launch. I expect the timing to be similar....

Felnus
12-03-2011, 02:54 AM
I drove pre-production cars late in January this year as part of the media event for the 500 launch. I expect the timing to be similar....

Do you recall when the embargo was lifted?

Fiat500USA
12-03-2011, 03:28 AM
Do you recall when the embargo was lifted?

It was sometime in February.

Of course anything could change, but you make sense and I think you're on the right track...

sjmst
12-03-2011, 09:05 AM
Also keep an eye on Fiat500USA.com;)

I drove pre-production cars late in January this year as part of the media event for the 500 launch. I expect the timing to be similar....And, your driving impressions???

Felnus
12-03-2011, 09:29 AM
And, your driving impressions???

Of a Fiat 500? What are yours, you own one right? Chris hasn't driven an Abarth yet.(That we are aware of anyway.)