PDA

View Full Version : 500 MADNESS releases a MADNESS Edition 500

500MADNESS.com
11-30-2011, 01:02 PM
We would like to show you one of the latest MADNESS Edition Custom FIAT 500 cars that we have built for Motor Village Los Angeles FIAT Studio. Motor Village LA now offers a line of 500 MADNESS Built FIAT 500 cars.

A number of custom 500 cars are being built now and will be shortly available at the Studio. The first two editions are now available with more on the way.

Motor Village LA is one of the latest FIAT Studios that is now offering custom built 500 cars by 500 MADNESS. The car below is now available for purchase at Motor Village.

This addition features:

Custom MADNESS Edition Carbon Fiber Dash
Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob
Magneti Marelli Suede Gear Shift Boot
BLACK Custom FIAT Door Sills
BLACK Custom Pedal Set
MADNESS Edition HID Lighting
MADNESS Edition Performance Springs - 2" Drop
Magneti Marelli Custom 17" Wheel in a Matte Black Finish
Toyo High Performance Tires
MADNESS Edition Custom Racing Stripes
Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Rear View Mirrors
Injen Cold Air Intake
Magneti Marelli Custom Exhaust System
MADNESS Edition Black Tail Lights
BLACK Leather Trunk Handle
500 MADNESS Badging
FIAT Logo Valve Covers
Black Wheel Bolt Covers

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f392/btilim/MADNESS%20Ed%20Motor%20Village%20Yellow/f80d480a.jpg

More pics here:

http://500madness.com/500madness/forums/showthread.php?928-500-MADNESS-releases-a-MADNESS-Edition-500&p=2573#post2573

phattbam
12-01-2011, 01:18 AM
congrats, that's just plain awesome.

500MADNESS.com
12-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Thanks phattbam!

We just finished several more and I will post some pics a bit later. If you are on Facebook like our 500MADNESS page and see more updates as they happen.

VTEC Mini
12-14-2011, 03:59 PM
Thanks phattbam!

We just finished several more and I will post some pics a bit later. If you are on Facebook like our 500MADNESS page and see more updates as they happen.Just "liked" you on FB. Can't wait to see more pictures!

lbryson1
01-15-2012, 06:45 PM
I know Kearny Mesa Fiat in San Diego has some customized and modified 500's.
Check them out at www.kmfiat.com.

MikeThinks
01-15-2012, 07:30 PM
Nice looking car. I think the Fiat looks great with an offset racing stripe

Dwaynek
01-15-2012, 08:19 PM
So to give us an idea how much for all the items you put on the car?

janaheim
01-16-2012, 01:31 AM
So to give us an idea how much for all the items you put on the car?

Here is my estimate, according to the prices posted in 500madness.com. Installation is approximate.

1. Magneti Marelli Custom 17" Wheel in a Matte Black Finish & Toyo High Performance Tires - $ 2800
2. Custom MADNESS Edition Carbon Fiber Dash - $ 900
3. Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob & Magneti Marelli Suede Gear Shift Boot - $ 500
4. BLACK Custom FIAT Door Sills - $ 70
5. BLACK Custom Pedal Set - $ 200
6. MADNESS Edition HID Lighting - $ 300
7. MADNESS Edition Performance Springs - 2" Drop - $ 260
8. Injen Cold Air Intake - $ 274
9. Magneti Marelli Custom Exhaust System - $ 1200
10. Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Rear View Mirrors - $ 900
11. MADNESS Edition Black Tail Lights - $ 300
12. BLACK Leather Trunk Handle - $ 35
13. MADNESS Edition Custom Racing Stripes - $ 350
14. FIAT Logo Valve Covers - $ 13
15. Black Wheel Bolt Covers - $ 25

TOTAL (less installation) - $ 8127
TOTAL (with installation, approx.) - $ 9800

My best guess, about $10,000 plus your car minus discount, if any. I wouldn't mind getting all these things in my 500 Sport Grigio at a more affordable price. I don't really care for the carbon fiber dash or mirror covers & I already have HID lights and stripes. Also the 17" wheels and tires are too expensive. A more reasonable substitute should be around $1400 plus your trade-ins. I would probably also get the Borla exhaust; that would shave another $500 off the price. That's my take.

Ciao

500MADNESS.com
01-16-2012, 03:53 PM
Here is my estimate, according to the prices posted in 500madness.com. Installation is approximate.

1. Magneti Marelli Custom 17" Wheel in a Matte Black Finish & Toyo High Performance Tires - $ 2800
2. Custom MADNESS Edition Carbon Fiber Dash - $ 900
3. Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Gear Shift Knob & Magneti Marelli Suede Gear Shift Boot - $ 500
4. BLACK Custom FIAT Door Sills - $ 70
5. BLACK Custom Pedal Set - $ 200
6. MADNESS Edition HID Lighting - $ 300
7. MADNESS Edition Performance Springs - 2" Drop - $ 260
8. Injen Cold Air Intake - $ 274
9. Magneti Marelli Custom Exhaust System - $ 1200
10. Magneti Marelli Carbon Fiber Rear View Mirrors - $ 900
11. MADNESS Edition Black Tail Lights - $ 300
12. BLACK Leather Trunk Handle - $ 35
13. MADNESS Edition Custom Racing Stripes - $ 350
14. FIAT Logo Valve Covers - $ 13
15. Black Wheel Bolt Covers - $ 25

TOTAL (less installation) - $ 8127
TOTAL (with installation, approx.) - $ 9800

My best guess, about $10,000 plus your car minus discount, if any. I wouldn't mind getting all these things in my 500 Sport Grigio at a more affordable price. I don't really care for the carbon fiber dash or mirror covers & I already have HID lights and stripes. Also the 17" wheels and tires are too expensive. A more reasonable substitute should be around $1400 plus your trade-ins. I would probably also get the Borla exhaust; that would shave another $500 off the price. That's my take.

Ciao

You are close. :-)

I cannot comment on exact pricing since the price is set by the dealer. I can tell you that this particular car was sold. The interesting part is that we customized the owners previous car and when he walked in to the dealership and seen our MADNESS Edition FIAT he just had to have it and bought it on the spot.

In regards to costs and options...

We build custom cars for local dealers which are sold as new off the showroom floor and we also build them to order for individual customers.

Some choose to buy the car and have it shipped to us and then back to them when it is done and some simply drive it to us and we design something that fits in their budget and has the look they want.

With over 600 accessories, 30+ custom wheels and just about every exhaust made in stock there are plenty of options.

VTEC Mini
01-16-2012, 04:06 PM
You are close. :-)

I cannot comment on exact pricing since the price is set by the dealer. I can tell you that this particular car was sold. The interesting part is that we customized the owners previous car and when he walked in to the dealership and seen our MADNESS Edition FIAT he just had to have it and bought it on the spot.

In regards to costs and options...

We build custom cars for local dealers which are sold as new off the showroom floor and we also build them to order for individual customers.

Some choose to buy the car and have it shipped to us and then back to them when it is done and some simply drive it to us and we design something that fits in their budget and has the look they want.

With over 600 accessories, 30+ custom wheels and just about every exhaust made in stock there are plenty of options.As I cruise these dealers web sites (as I do often) I wish they would post pictures of your creations. The only one I see do this is Fiat of Ontario and even with then I don't think it has been updated in awhile. Maybe pass it along?

500MADNESS.com
01-16-2012, 10:37 PM
As I cruise these dealers web sites (as I do often) I wish they would post pictures of your creations. The only one I see do this is Fiat of Ontario and even with then I don't think it has been updated in awhile. Maybe pass it along?

We supply FIAT Studios all across North America, but we build actual MADNESS Editions only for some local dealers. Most get sold pretty quickly and the dealers never get a chance to put them up online.

We will mention it to some of the ones we build for and see if they can do it. Ontario, Downey and LA are some of our clients.

VTEC Mini
01-17-2012, 09:57 AM
We supply FIAT Studios all across North America, but we build actual MADNESS Editions only for some local dealers. Most get sold pretty quickly and the dealers never get a chance to put them up online.

We will mention it to some of the ones we build for and see if they can do it. Ontario, Downey and LA are some of our clients.Thanks!

VTEC Mini
03-15-2012, 04:25 PM
we did it again! We have been commissioned to build another madness edition car. As the car comes in i will post pictures of the transformation.

Madness mikesa-weet!

Oliver
08-09-2012, 12:07 AM
I know Kearny Mesa Fiat in San Diego has some customized and modified 500's.
Check them out at www.kmfiat.com. I bought my 500 sport here, yes they do have a selection of modified 500's.

cmj912
08-09-2012, 08:34 AM
I bought my 500 sport here, yes they do have a selection of modified 500's.

500MADNESS does some of the most tasteful mods I've seen to date - and I am not usually of fan of modified cars.

MADNESSMIKE
08-09-2012, 02:00 PM
500MADNESS does some of the most tasteful mods I've seen to date - and I am not usually of fan of modified cars.

Thank you that is what we are striving for when we create these custom cars.

Berliner
08-09-2012, 03:39 PM
great job mike