PDA

View Full Version : Is the ABARTH also going to be built in Mexico?

Max
11-28-2011, 12:47 PM
This may have already been asked and/or posted but I have not seen it and don't have the time to read through ALL (just most) of the data flying around.

Will the ABARTH be built in Mexico along side the regular 500's? I don't expect it not to but there have been stranger things done in the auto world. I believe that the Beetle Turbo's are being built in Germany while the regular aspirated engined units are in Mexico. At least for the first batch as per the dealer I had visited a couple of months back.

Just curious,

Max

SeaDawg
11-28-2011, 04:23 PM
This may have already been asked and/or posted but I have not seen it and don't have the time to read through ALL (just most) of the data flying around.

Will the ABARTH be built in Mexico along side the regular 500's? I don't expect it not to but there have been stranger things done in the auto world.

Yes, and the engines will be built in Dundee, Michigan; just like the regular 1.4 Multi-Air engines.

F500
11-28-2011, 05:51 PM
YEP, right along side the 'regular' 500's and the Dodge Journeys/FIAT Freemonts :D

http://www.freemont.fiat.com/

NOW if only WE could get a 2.0L Diesel with a Manual Trans in our Journeys........