PDA

View Full Version : 500 Abarth Launch Coverage

Fiat500USA
10-25-2011, 02:24 AM
OK, I just booked my flight to the LA Auto show to cover the launch of one of our favorite cars! As I've posted before, when you get a chance, like Fiat500USA.com on Facebook as I will be posting pics and updates there while it happens:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiat500USAcom/149394536415?sk=wall

PS. Plans are to meet up with some people the day before ;)

MrFiat
10-25-2011, 09:48 AM
The Excitement builds !! :glee: This should be a fun trip for you. I know it would be for me. While you have the attention of the PR people, here's a question to ask: Are there plans for an Abarth "Prima" type offering in the works? But I'll bet you already have that one near the top of your list, eh?

Fiat500USA
10-25-2011, 10:26 AM
The Excitement builds !! :glee: This should be a fun trip for you. I know it would be for me. While you have the attention of the PR people, here's a question to ask: Are there plans for an Abarth "Prima" type offering in the works? But I'll bet you already have that one near the top of your list, eh?

Hi Mr.Fiat,

That is one of the questions.;) I'm looking forward to it. Plans are to take many hundreds of pictures and some interviews with key people.

blefevre
11-12-2011, 01:32 PM
Sounds like a blast! If you could ask a detailed question that would be great! I am wondering how to Abarth's turbo works with high altitude driving? Does it increase the boost pressure to make up for the altitude and keep the same power, or does it run a constant relative boost which would result in the same stress on the turbo, just less power for me. I am anywhere from 6,000-12,000 feet all the time.