Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

playing internet radio via iPhone 4s

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce McClure
    • Jul 2011

playing internet radio via iPhone 4s

I just picked up my iPhone 4S. One of the things I enjoy is listening to WMVY via their iPhone app. Is it possible to successfully play the app and have it play via the sync cord plugged into the glove box?
  • Prima 109
    • Jun 2011

I dunno. But, you can get a cord that plugs into the earbud jack and the other end into the aux jack in the glove box, that should work if not via usb.

Comment

• Chris
      • Jun 2011

I know it does not work (via the USB port) on my iPhone 3GS.
      sigpic

Comment

• rtwolfe
        • Jul 2011

But if you have internet tethering and a Dension web radio stick, you can add WMVY to your Dension Internet Radio pre-sets and control your stations with your steering wheel controls. Here's an earlier thread.

Ciao
        First there was the 2012 Pop 500C Rosso Exterior / Nero Interior - Sabrina
        - "This car makes you feel...Happy!" Then came the Abarth.

Drove my first Fiat 500 classic in Florence with the 500 Touring Club. Was love at first sight.

Comment

• Rodrigo568
          • Sep 2012

Originally posted by Bruce McClure
          I just picked up my iPhone 4S. One of the things I enjoy is listening to WMVY via their iPhone app. Is it possible to successfully play the app and have it play via the sync cord plugged into the glove box?
          This is how I do to play Pandora Radio through USB

1. Connect Iphone 4s to the USB port
          2. Blue&Me will start to play music from Ipod
          3. From the iPhone try to open the Ipod app clicking on the Ipod icon. The phone will show the app is busy and connected to a device
          4. Click on the <home>bottom on your iPhone to go back to main screen. Click <home> bottom twice to show all the apps running. Press and hold the iPod icon until it start shaking, so you can close the app and stop running. Click the <home> buttom again
          5. Open Pandora app from the iPhone and the Blue&Me should start playing the music, also showing on the radio display the name of the music, title, etc.
          6. The left behing the wheel buttom also control the next track

Comment

• janaheim
            Music Is My Passion
            Lifetime Member
            • Dec 2011

I started the following thread in Blue and Me on January 22, 2012: Blue and Me does Pandora, GPS navigation and hands-free calling! "If you want to run Pandora, all you need to do is plug your cell phone using the USB port inside your glove box. Just start your Pandora app and your car radio will display the station name, artist and song title by pressing the i (information) knob on the radio. That is all. By the way, this pertains to the Apple iPhone 4S. I'm pretty sure it will work on Android cell phones as well. Also, you can run your navigation app in the background and get spoken directions to where you're going. I use TeleNav GPS Plus. If you need to see the map, you can mount your cell phone, but this works for me. So you can listen to internet radio, get spoken GPS directions, use bluetooth hands-free calling and charge your cell phone all at the same time".
            You may want to check it out. Basically the same as what Rodrigo568 says.

Ciao,
            John
            Last edited by janaheim; 09-30-2012, 12:58 AM.
            The greatest strength is gentleness - Iroquois Proverb

Comment

• mikeqube
              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by janaheim
              I started the following thread in Blue and Me on January 22, 2012: Blue and Me does Pandora, GPS navigation and hands-free calling! "If you want to run Pandora, all you need to do is plug your cell phone using the USB port inside your glove box. Just start your Pandora app and your car radio will display the station name, artist and song title by pressing the i (information) knob on the radio. That is all. By the way, this pertains to the Apple iPhone 4S. I'm pretty sure it will work on Android cell phones as well. Also, you can run your navigation app in the background and get spoken directions to where you're going. I use TeleNav GPS Plus. If you need to see the map, you can mount your cell phone, but this works for me. So you can listen to internet radio, get spoken GPS directions, use bluetooth hands-free calling and charge your cell phone all at the same time".
              You may want to check it out. Basically the same as what Rodrigo568 says.

Ciao,
              John
              Pandora works the same with just the regular iphone4. I discovered that today. Hopefully it plays nice with the 5.

Comment

• NGEN
                Official Vendor
                • Sep 2012

I'm going to have to try this asap. I love Pandora
                sigpic
                Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
                Call/Text: 832-948-9409
                E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
                Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• Haring
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Feb 2012

Originally posted by janaheim
                  If you want to run Pandora, all you need to do is plug your cell phone using the USB port inside your glove box. Just start your Pandora app and your car radio will display the station name, artist and song title by pressing the i (information) knob on the radio.
                  This is what I do for Pandora, iHeartRadio and sometimes even YouTube (when i wanna hear a certain song but don't own it). Until you start the app it'll play your saved songs.
                  2018 Luminoso Orange 500c Lounge - H&R/Koni - Abarth Interior, 17" Wheels & Exhaust

Comment

• PenoNation
                    • Oct 2012

Does this work on a 2013 Fiat? I tried hooking up my iPhone 4S via USB (in the glove compartment) and starting Pandora and nothing happens. Do I need to tune to a specific station?

Comment

• Zack Hurst
                      • Nov 2012

Originally posted by PenoNation
                      Does this work on a 2013 Fiat? I tried hooking up my iPhone 4S via USB (in the glove compartment) and starting Pandora and nothing happens. Do I need to tune to a specific station?
                      Pandora on the iPhone works great with the 2013 model that I just tested it on (the turbo), I didn't find any way of switching the station or track with the steering wheel controls though.

Comment