PDA

View Full Version : Robb Report on Abarth

Chris
10-14-2011, 06:54 PM
http://www.robbreport.com/Automobiles/High-Performace-Fiat-500-Abarth-Headed-to-America

PFVA63
10-14-2011, 08:28 PM
Thanks for the link. It looks like they are expecting that the car may be in the $25,500 price range.

Regards

Pat

cmj912
10-14-2011, 10:06 PM
I'm actually THRILLED that the car is coming and very excited even though I won't be able to afford to consider one 'til mine's paid for in a bit of a spell :D

Agent P
10-15-2011, 02:12 PM
Yes, I was wondering what the car would be priced at - thanks for the link. What will the HP or gas mileage will be? If they are planning to debut this car at the Los Angeles auto show (15 mins. from my house) in mid-November, they almost certainly have decided these things by now, right? Why don't we know these details yet? Here in So. Calif. VW is just now getting a trinkling in of its new "manly" Beetle which carries a $5K to $10K premium at our local dealership because it is so rare. The VW car salesman told me a guy walked onto the lot and bought the only one they had (which happened to be a fully loaded turbo) for about $35K. He says he suspects the base price of the new Beetle to be in the $25K range for the non-turbo. I initially told him that would be out of my price range but you know for the Abarth, I may have to reconsider what I will pay.