PDA

View Full Version : Plastic tray for rear cargo area

Beau12
08-13-2011, 09:11 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy a plastic/rubber cupped tray for the cargo area? The type that contains spills and prevents carpet stains. I found one on ebay, but I don't believe the seller ships to the U.S.

Thanks.

FiatGusto
08-13-2011, 09:53 PM
Does anyone know where I can buy a plastic/rubber cupped tray for the cargo area? The type that contains spills and prevents carpet stains. I found one on ebay, but I don't believe the seller ships to the U.S.

Thanks.

I have ordered the one from 500 Madness. Might work for you. Don't know if it prevents spills, but it looks like it will keep my grocery bags from spilling out of the cheesy plastic bags they use. I will have mine next week

F500
08-14-2011, 11:23 AM
hey, a fellow Indy resident! WELCOME!

haven't gotten one yet but 500 Madness IS a great place for accessories that the dealer does not have access to, such as this item. also you might check out Husky Liners and WeatherTech, as they are both great products and I believe one of them makes a cargo tray for the 500. I know that WeatherTech is working on the front floor liners for the 500 and should be available in the next 2-3 months. :)

Alfieg23
08-14-2011, 03:25 PM
I bought mine from my Fiat studio. It was $48 and has the 500 logo. They tried charging me $65 but I showed them the $48 price on the official FIAT accessories website.

cmj912
08-14-2011, 07:27 PM
I'm wondering what the difference is between the Weathertech and Fiat versions.

I'm partial to the Fiat one as it matches the slush mats exactly and has the logo on it.

Anyway, Beau12 if your dealer can't help you out with the cargo mat that website is 500Madness.com ... they have a lot of really great stuff that isn't available anyplace else. I got my mats from them when my dealer claimed they didn't exist yet :)

fiat for life
08-19-2011, 02:34 PM
I know dealers are now selling cargo trays like youre looking for. Theyre 50 bucks.

einy
08-31-2011, 07:14 AM
I'll put in my plug for Weathertech products ... I have purchased them for all vehicles we've had dating back to a 2001 Accord. Quality of fit from all I have had is excellent. (No, I'm not affilitated with them in any way ... !)

F500
08-31-2011, 07:25 AM
I'll put in my plug for Weathertech products ... I have purchased them for all vehicles we've had dating back to a 2001 Accord. Quality of fit from all I have had is excellent. (No, I'm not affilitated with them in any way ... !)

WeatherTech products ARE great. got them in my wifes Prius and will have them in my 500 when they're available. can't see paying $89 though for such a small cargo area tray. I'm hoping the price is about HALF that.

also regarding the cargo tray, it should be available now at your local FIAT Studio so that you don't have to wait and also pay shipping/handling.