PDA

View Full Version : Inside the Fiat 500 Marketing Campaign

Fiat500USA
08-02-2011, 12:00 AM
Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

More... (http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Fiat500USA/~3/xXso8_LhOCU/inside-fiat-500-marketing-campaign.html)

FiatLancia
08-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Great blog entry/article, Chris. Well-presented and very informative. I'm not usually big on TV/advertising in general, so this is the first I've seen of this new wave of Fiat's advertising. I hope this answers/silences those out there who have been complaining and/or clamoring for Fiat to use more traditional advertising, like all the other car companies.

And here's hoping that Fiat's advertising is met with unmitigated success in all targeted markets!

S

Chris
08-02-2011, 08:50 AM
The new "On a scale of 1 to 10..." ad ran on the back page of Monday's USA Today.

Fiat500USA
08-02-2011, 09:11 AM
Great blog entry/article, Chris. Well-presented and very informative. I'm not usually big on TV/advertising in general, so this is the first I've seen of this new wave of Fiat's advertising. I hope this answers/silences those out there who have been complaining and/or clamoring for Fiat to use more traditional advertising, like all the other car companies.

And here's hoping that Fiat's advertising is met with unmitigated success in all targeted markets!

S

Hey Shaun, great seeing you at FreakOut. I like the slogans they have. Short and sweet!