PDA

View Full Version : Could you check on #111?

Scorpion
03-12-2011, 05:07 AM
Hi Paul,

If it's not too much trouble, could you check on #111?

I haven't heard anything since Fiat called me, and said the dealer would be contacting me soon.

Thanks!

PaulL
03-12-2011, 12:03 PM
#111 on truck to dealer, Yark Fiat, plant release 3/8, no ETA
#217 truck shuttle to Rolla, CO, no ETA
#332 sitting in Rolla, CO
#446 current location Petersburg, VA, destination Reedman Toll Fiat, plant release as of 3/10, ETA 3/16

Jeff
03-12-2011, 12:17 PM
Thanks Paul, I really appreciate the update.

Scorpion
03-12-2011, 12:55 PM
Thanks Paul!

sketch
03-12-2011, 01:12 PM
Sorry to bother, would you mind checking numero 87 once more?

Thanks!

PaulL
03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
Unfortunately, no change in status. still in Reisor, LA

Mike S
03-12-2011, 01:38 PM
Paul, you still workin?

If you get a chance please check #289 again.

Thank you.

PE#454
03-12-2011, 01:46 PM
I just got word that 9 Primas are at the Port of Memphis. I hope that #454 is one of them and has moved from Nashville, at least. Getting closer! I may take a run to Memphis tomorrow just to visit my baby. Maybe take a cake with a file in it. <smiley image='smiley_whistling.gif'/>

PaulL
03-12-2011, 02:08 PM
Mike, your car is in Jacksonville, FL. It's showing a plant release as of 3/9 and a destination of Arrigo Fiat Sawgrass.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Mike (fellow Floridian) good news for you! I was going to get mine at Arrigo Fiat Sawgrass... but they told me they are charging a $600 dealers fee. Did they tell you that? Now I'm driving to Sarasota to avoid that fee.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 02:20 PM
Mike (fellow Floridian) good news for you! I was going to get mine at Arrigo Fiat Sawgrass... but they told me they are charging a $600 dealers fee. Did they tell you that? Now I'm driving to Sarasota to avoid that fee.

Mike S
03-12-2011, 03:34 PM
I have not heard back from them (Arrigo). They were supposed to email the price and breakdown plus my VIN on Thursday but they did not do that.

I was going to try to convince him to remove the charge or I would change the delivering dealer to Sarasota.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 05:03 PM
I called Arrigo a few weeks back and they assured me they ABSOLUTELY WILL charge $600 dealers fee. I was told this came from the boss. They have 2 locations in South Florida and both charge the fee. Ft. Myers will not (they also will ship to the east coast for no charge) and Sarasota will not.

Mike S
03-12-2011, 07:18 PM
That was then. I have spoken with him (Jim) and his brother John and was told $595 was the fee and all of the dealers charged a fee. He said Miami was even higher.

Until you posted your research I did not have a response for him. I need to get the price from him and now can tell him that there are others that are not charging it. Then I can switch to Sarasota.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 08:12 PM
I'm not sure if Miami is adding a charge... I just did not like the atitude there. I've gotten my total price from Tim at Sarasota so I know there is no extra charges. I did tell Arrigo that other dealers were not adding the charge and they would not budge. The problem for you is if FIAT delivers the car to Arrigo and then he calls you with the price (with the $600) charge, can you then get the car transfered to another dealer?

Mike S
03-12-2011, 08:35 PM
I called Fiat last week about changing dealers. They said that would create an additional delay getting my car. The car still had to go to Ft. Lauderdale and wait there to be shipped to Sarasota. Eager to get the car, would I be willing to pay an extra $600 to take possession a few days earlier?

No! After being screwed of real Prima status with non Primas being delivered first, I may as well wait and take delivery in Sarasota. If I then decide I don't like the Prima, Sarasota probably gets a Prima to sell. I talked to Tim and I like him.

I looked for flights to Sarasota and there are none so I will check at smaller airports near mee a see if I can get a non commercial flight or rent a car one way. The Arrigo folks have done nothing and should not benefit.

Doodles
03-12-2011, 08:57 PM
I also am in florida;arrigo sawgrass is my dealer.
I am just wondering how much its going to cost you
driving/flying to sarasota. if you drive there how will you get back with two cars?
If you stay overnight theres a hotel bill.

I'm just saying that you may not be saving a full 600 dollars if you have expenses.

For me that would just be too much of a hassle since sawgrass is just 10 miles from here.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 09:03 PM
I plan to take a one-way rental car from Enterprise. That's $50 bucks... and if I stay overnight... another $40 bucks (red roof) then I get to drive the 500 the 200+ miles and break it in and have a nice visit to the west coast and deal with a good guy and not give dealer I don't like $600 bucks...

Where in FLA are you guys? Perhaps we can share the ride to Saratoga? That would make the ride less and the pick up more fun!

Mike S
03-12-2011, 09:32 PM
I like that plan. It's a nice way to say FY to the bull**** extra fees imposed by some dealers as a dealer extra profit tax.

It works if our cars are there at the same time and ready to go. I guess that would qualify as a club event. I'm game.

If I do it, $600 - expenses will go to a charity. It is after all found money and I get to enjoy time with other interesting people, have a nice drive and just enjoy life.

fredfrey
03-12-2011, 10:40 PM
Ok, great! I'll post here as soon as I hear from Tim over in Sarasota. He did tell me he was expecting, I think, 9 prima customers cars to come in "soon" so they probably will all be in at the same time. You will need to call FIAT and change your location if you want to do this. Also, where in FLA are you?

Mike S
03-12-2011, 10:45 PM
Pompano Beach.

Fiat500USA
03-13-2011, 12:54 AM
<quote author="fredfrey">
I plan to take a one-way rental car from Enterprise. That's $50 bucks... and if I stay overnight... another $40 bucks (red roof) then I get to drive the 500 the 200+ miles and break it in and have a nice visit to the west coast and deal with a good guy and not give dealer I don't like $600 bucks...

Where in FLA are you guys? Perhaps we can share the ride to Saratoga? That would make the ride less and the pick up more fun!
</quote>

That sounds like a great idea! Maybe folks in other areas can do the same.

fredfrey
03-13-2011, 07:54 AM
Pompano Beach is pretty much on my way. I have to drive north to I75 to get across so I can pick you up. If you want to come along we can split the gas/rental and it will be a good deal for both of us. We just need to make sure our cars are there at the same time. With changing of your delivery location this may throw a monkey wrench in the plans.

Anyone else on the east coast buying from Sarasota?

bulltoad
03-13-2011, 11:11 AM
PE enthusiasts are very interested in seeing the brand succeed! It's unfortunate that noise is starting to build up about dealer's greed with over-charges. If true, then they will limit the brand's success.

It would be to the interest of PE enthusias's and FIAT's that each PE owner that takes delivery, report an itemized list with costs and "out the door" price for their PE (here or a new thread). This way we, dedicated PE owners can expose the dealerships that abuse their good fortune of being selected to represent the brand.

Maybe it will be too late for PE owners that have taken delivery. However, non-PE future owners can vote with their feet and push the non-conforming dealers to conform or out-of-business.

Olga
03-13-2011, 11:17 AM
I also changed my delivery to Sarasota because of the outrageous fee and in the process found a great and knowledgeable guy there (Tim Reeher)

Olga
03-13-2011, 11:57 AM
I will post my figures as soon as I have them

fredfrey
03-13-2011, 01:20 PM
My total from Tim in Sarasota is:

Sunset Auto Mall
7745 South Tamiani Trail
Sarasota FL 34231

$19,500 MSRP
$850. Sunroof
$50. Block Heater
$1302 Tax
-$500 deposit

21651.95 Total

Anyone else need a ride to pick up their prima in Sarasota?

Mike S
03-13-2011, 02:03 PM
Maybe we'll need a bus!

Gavin
03-14-2011, 12:53 PM
<quote author="Mike S">
Maybe we'll need a bus!
</quote>

ha...I always thought Fiat should have flown us all to the Plant in Mexico and then we just drive our cars home...A plane flight has be be cheaper than destination charges and they get a HUGE photo op...

Plus we would all have our cars at the same time...and ahead of standard Fiat 500s...

That said, I guess driving in Mexico with new Fiats could hold some risks right now.

Gavin

ps...easy for me to suggest this as I live pretty close to Mexico.

Gavin
03-14-2011, 12:54 PM
PaulL

any word on 137? Still in Santa Rosa?? That would be crazy...but possible I guess.

Gavin

PaulL
03-14-2011, 01:18 PM
Gavin,

It's showing a plant release of 3/11 and a destination dealer Nyle Maxwell C/d/j of Austin. It still shows current location Santa Rosa.

I have 16 cars that have been released on 3/8 and 3/11 but havn't moved. They are sitting only 60 miles away.

Tuschay425
03-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Paul, would you mind checking #425 again? The VIN is 3C3CFFBR2CT500425 if you need it.

Thanks!

Gavin
03-14-2011, 01:37 PM
Thanks....

Gavin

John Rreid
03-14-2011, 01:40 PM
I just don't understand. The railroad drop off lot is 20 minutes away from the dealer. The cars have been there for at least 10 days. I was looking at them them Saturday when the security guy told me that they couldn't understand why they were still there either. It just seems very, very strange.

PaulL
03-14-2011, 01:45 PM
#425 is just sitting in Tampa with no updates since 2/28

Gavin
03-14-2011, 01:53 PM
I take it 201 is also still in Santa Rosa...Or did Jim's get to Austin ahead of mine :)

Gavin

Tuschay425
03-14-2011, 01:57 PM
Thank you, Paul. I really appreciate the update.

I wonder what is keeping our cars in their respective storage lots.. Is there some sort of requirement that hasn't been met by the dealers to receive the cars? From what I understand, there already have been a few USA PE pick-ups, correct? I would assume that they would all be released at the same time to be delivered.

Fiat500USA
03-14-2011, 02:17 PM
<quote author="Tuschay425">

I wonder what is keeping our cars in their respective storage lots.. Is there some sort of requirement that hasn't been met by the dealers to receive the cars? From what I understand, there already have been a few USA PE pick-ups, correct? I would assume that they would all be released at the same time to be delivered.
</quote>

I've been told by someone important that it is illegel to ship cars to dealers without licenses. This may have been in the context of just in my situation (New York State). We may hear something soon about our Prima deliveries...

PaulL
03-14-2011, 02:21 PM
Jim's status hasn't been updated since 2/28. It's showing that its just sitting there.

sjmst
03-14-2011, 02:22 PM
<quote author="Fiat500USA">
<quote author="Tuschay425">

</quote>

I've been told by someone important that it is illegel to ship cars to dealers without licenses. This may have been in the context of just in my situation (New York State). We may hear something soon about our Prima deliveries...
</quote>
Chris, does that mean a specific license to sell Fiats?
Thus, if the dealer already sells, say, Dodge, that's not good enough?
So we must look to see the new dealer list to see when they officially open, and thus wait until then to get our cars?

Doodles
03-14-2011, 04:28 PM
Could you check on #395?

Doodles
It was in jacksonville

Olga
03-14-2011, 04:59 PM
400 again?
Thanks

sketch
03-14-2011, 06:23 PM
<quote author="sjmst">
Chris, does that mean a specific license to sell Fiats?
Thus, if the dealer already sells, say, Dodge, that's not good enough?
So we must look to see the new dealer list to see when they officially open, and thus wait until then to get our cars?
</quote>
Right. The dealer doesn't have to be open, per se, but it does have to have its Fiat license specifically.

I talked to my guy at Fiat of Shreveport and he said their license is sitting in Baton Rouge at MVLA (Louisiana Motor Vehicles department, that is :P) awaiting shipment.

I wonder if I should have offered to pick it up and bring it to him... :P

Mike S
03-14-2011, 06:54 PM
Nah, chill and take a step back.

Now isn't that much better?

Prima 109
03-14-2011, 07:23 PM
was mistakenly Hey Gavin; you on facebook? If so, go to the fit Prima page. I believe you will find your car. #137 was mistakenly delivered to #23., at least it seems. I hope i'm wrong.

PaulL
03-14-2011, 07:31 PM
#164 plant release 3/11 current location Lordstown, OH destination dealer Jeff D'ambrosio Fiat
#100 plant release 3/07 current location Twin Oaks, PA destination dealer Jeff D'ambrosio Fiat
#400 plant release 3/09 current location Jacksonville, FL destination dealer Arrigo Fiat Sawgrass
#395 plant release 3/09 current location Jacksonville, FL destination dealer Arrigo Fiat Sawgrass

Olga
03-14-2011, 08:05 PM
Thank you for the info
I will call Fiat first thing because I requested it to go to Sarasota

marcants1977
03-14-2011, 08:08 PM
That Mixup on the numbers was a Canadian Fellow on Facebook I think Gavin is Safe! Don't give him a heart attack this has been tough enough already for him unfortunately!

fredfrey
03-14-2011, 08:48 PM
Olga, I had the same thing happen. I called FIAT last week to "check on my car" <smiley image='smiley_tongue.gif'/> and was told that I requested Arrigo! That NEVER happend, in fact I warned them that Arrigo was charging a $600 fee and that I would want it shipped to Sarasota. Arrigo has two dealerships... conspiracy?

Anyway, where are you in FLA? Some of us are diving from the East Coast to the West coast via a one way rental car to pick up our primas in Sarasota. You are welcome to join us if all our cars come in at the same time.

Scorpion
03-14-2011, 08:49 PM
Not to rub it in to those with cars that seem to be in limbo, but I got both a voicemail and an email from the dealer late this afternoon. They expect it to arrive Wed. or Thurs.

Fingers crossed that my delivery goes better than some of the poor souls I've been reading about. I'm really feeling bad hearing a couple of these stories.

Has anyone dealt with Yark Fiat? If so, your experience?

kmarei
03-14-2011, 08:56 PM
for those in the DC metro area
Safford Fiat of Fredericksburg, the only dealer that is open in the area (inspite of what FIAT said that Tysons is open) charges $389 document fee
and that's the only thing they charge, other than tax, title etc

any update on #140?

just got the loan approved today and i can have the cheque ready from tomorrow :)

i still can't believe that i can go to the same dealer and buy a sport off the lot
but the stupid PRIMA is still not there
they should have called "The Best Effort Edizione"
:)

Prima 109
03-14-2011, 08:57 PM
Opps! My bad. I was wondering why this guy and Paul's info were conflicting. <smiley image='anim_confused.gif'/>

Olga
03-14-2011, 09:13 PM
I am in Miami and I will call Fiat first thing because the girl assured me it was changed for Sarasota. I guess someone did not follow through.
Thank you for the offer but we are already set as far as plans for delivery. All we need now is a date.

Mike S
03-14-2011, 09:34 PM
Olga

Fred Frey can pick you up on the way to get me.

Gavin
03-15-2011, 01:13 AM
<quote author="Guido">
That Mixup on the numbers was a Canadian Fellow on Facebook I think Gavin is Safe! Don't give him a heart attack this has been tough enough already for him unfortunately!
</quote>

Ha...no heart attack for me...but thanks for the concern :)

Might call Fiat though and see if I can change back to El Paso...or Albuquerque...nothing against Austin, just dang far and I can't travel right now...

Thanks all...

Gavin

Gavin
03-15-2011, 10:39 AM
well just talked to Fiat...Nice young lady...seems they are getting a number of these type of calls...

She is looking into it and will call me back...they still are pushing home delivery vs sending to the local Chrysler dealership...either is fine with me...

But...funny...they still have me as going to Memphis...GAH....

Memphis didn't want my Prima...rightly so...too far and they aren't fully open. I actually appreciate that the sales person at the Memphis dealership came right out and said, "What? No that's just too far, there must be a closer dealership. Call Fiat and have them change that."

So...waiting for phone call back from Fiat and will go from there.

Still happy...still patient...hopefully I will get a nice full answer soon/

fredfrey
03-15-2011, 10:54 AM
I too just spoke to FIAT. I flat out told them that they MUST be able to track my car since my dealer is unable to. They guy I spoke to said he would call my dealer (Sarasota) and ask them if they have details on my PE and if they do not (they dont') he would elevate my issue to someone who can track my car. I was told I would get a call in 48 hrs. I then called Tim in Sarasota again (who has not gotten annoyed yet!) who said he's aware that several people have transfered their cars from Arrigo to Sarasota. He said he thinks the cars are being grouped together and will be transfered all at once from the East to the West coast of Florida.

Much of this feels like guesswork as an actual delivery date nor tracking information is ever provided. FIAT could save us all much greif if they would just give us a delivery date - even if it's a month from now - an actual date would be nice.

Tuschay425
03-15-2011, 11:02 AM
They already kind of told us the delivery date. The last time we all recieved a mass message from FIAT, they told us that we should expect delivery in 17-21 days. Which, for me, landed the cars arrival anytime between the 7th of March to the 11th. I'm wondering why they would give us a time frame and then be completely off of it..

Fiat #183
03-15-2011, 11:35 AM
I had my situation at CIAO FIAT 'escalated' about a week ago. I have heard nothing from them yet. My car is apparently at the dealer but they are not licensed to sell them. Getting it transferred to someone who is licensed is impossible according to Fiat. The bloom is coming off of this rose. I would cancel but I would miss the drama.

sjmst
03-15-2011, 11:36 AM
Hi Paul, anything on 192?

Thanks
Sam

marcants1977
03-15-2011, 11:56 AM
Hey Paul,

Any news on 332 and 217.

Thanks

Guido

sjmst
03-15-2011, 12:06 PM
I got a call from my dealer, Fiat of Westbury here in Long Island.
He says he figured out how to read the codes, and my car will be at his dealership on or about MONDAY March 21st!
He said allow a day or two for prep etc.

So it looks like next week, my Rosso car, number 499, will be mine.

sketch
03-15-2011, 12:12 PM
Hah, sounds similar to what my guy at Shreveport told me. He said that for some reason they had him delivering a car as far as Olathe, Kansas, at which point he was like "Man, that's just too far."

Carabinieri
03-15-2011, 12:54 PM
<quote author="marcants1977">
Hey Paul,

Any news on 332 and 217.

Thanks

Guido
</quote>

I'm thinking we need a separate PaulL thread.

I'm also sending Laura a note to give him a raise for keeping morale up. <smiley image='anim_jump.gif'/>

Haven't heard squat from anyone "official" since last shortgunned e/m.

Taking MINI in for service (and repair of small, mysterious, and MADDENING dent) soon. The MINI dealer is next door to the Chrysler (and alleged FIAT) dealer, so I'll stop in and ask about 160, etc.

FiATL
03-15-2011, 01:48 PM
Paul,

Have resisted bugging you but...if you're looking up any others, can you update me on 286? My dealer is less than organized and last time we checked the car was headed to MD when it is supposed to be in GA.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!!

Gavin
03-15-2011, 01:50 PM
got an email:

Just wanted to touch base with you. I have received information that your Prima is on the way from Santa Rosa to Mesquite, TX and then it will be sent to us here in Austin, TX. I don't have an exact date of when it will be here I just know its on the way.

so it is moving from Santa Rosa...yea....now I just gotta find out how it will get from Austin to me :)

Gavin

edit....mmmmm, mesquite is next to Dallas (pretty far from Austin...my gosh how my car is just going all over the place it seems)...perhaps I can have one of the Dallas dealerships handle the delivery?? 647 miles vs 700 for Austin...so not a huge difference...unless the Prima sits in Dallas for a few days before heading to Austin...

Scorpion
03-15-2011, 02:39 PM
Other than the well-documented FL dealership, are there any reports of any other dealers trying to charge above sticker for a pre-ordered Prima?

PaulL
03-15-2011, 05:03 PM
#192 plant release date 3/14 current location Doremus, NJ, destination Fiat of Larchmont
#332 plant release date NA current location Rolla, CO, destination Rolla, CO
#217 plant release date NA current location On Truck, destination Rolla, CO
#160 plant release date 3/14 current location Lawrenceville, GA, destination Don Jackson C/d/j
#286 plant release date 3/11 current location Jessup, MD, destination Team Fiat Mall of Georgia

If I missed someone let me know and I will get you an update.

kmarei
03-15-2011, 05:04 PM
#140 plz!!

PaulL
03-15-2011, 05:09 PM
#140 current location On Railcar, Louisville, KY destination Jessup, MD ETA 3/23

CIAO RR
03-15-2011, 05:29 PM
Let first of all thank uyou in advance for all your troubles. Mine is #239 Can you help? Thx

sjmst
03-15-2011, 05:33 PM
499?

John Rreid
03-15-2011, 05:34 PM
280, please?

PaulL
03-15-2011, 05:45 PM
#239 plant release date NA current location Twin Oaks, PA destination Twin Oaks, PA
#499 plant release date 3/11 current location Doremus, NJ destination Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge
#280 plant release date NA current location Muncie, KS destination Muncie, KS

Mike S
03-15-2011, 05:54 PM
Paul

You've been very kind. Is there any reason our own dealers can't give us the information you get for us?

Can you think of any reason why Fiat won't tell us what is going on. It seems things are just as bad at Fiat corporate as they are at my local dealer.

Giallo Edizione
03-15-2011, 06:03 PM
<quote author="Gavin">
got an email:

Just wanted to touch base with you. I have received information that your Prima is on the way from Santa Rosa to Mesquite, TX and then it will be sent to us here in Austin, TX. I don't have an exact date of when it will be here I just know its on the way.

so it is moving from Santa Rosa...yea....now I just gotta find out how it will get from Austin to me :)

Gavin

edit....mmmmm, mesquite is next to Dallas (pretty far from Austin...my gosh how my car is just going all over the place it seems)...perhaps I can have one of the Dallas dealerships handle the delivery?? 647 miles vs 700 for Austin...so not a huge difference...unless the Prima sits in Dallas for a few days before heading to Austin...
</quote>

Austin is supposed to be sooooo much more fun than Dallas. Might as well have a good time if you need to go to one or the other. Been meaning to get to Austin myself. Heck pay my RT airfare and hotel and I'll go get it for you and drive it down. <smiley image='smiley_happy.gif'/>

PaulL
03-15-2011, 06:06 PM
The information is available on the dealers site. Every dealer has access to this info provided they know how to use it. It's identical to the Chrysler Jeep Dodge dealer site, they can actually get to it from there also instead of logging in under Fiat.

When I spoke with someone from the FIAT help number they said they have no info to track the cars which i found surprising.

CIAO RR
03-15-2011, 07:26 PM
Thank you Paul for your great help. $#239 Would or anyone know what the hold up would be? This location is less than 10 miles from my dealership. Are they waiting for paperwork, what???? Heck, I'll go down the dock and pick it up myself.

Again, many thanks...Ray

PE#454
03-15-2011, 07:28 PM
<quote author="Finale Edizione">
Heck pay my RT airfare...</quote>

Don'tcha mean one-way? <smiley image='smiley_wink.gif'/>

Scorpion
03-15-2011, 08:02 PM
<quote author='PaulL'>When I spoke with someone from the FIAT help number they said they have no info to track the cars which i found surprising.
</quote>

There's a very good chance that the help line is manned by an outside company that specializes in this sort of thing. It's a common practice.

I've seen new car "VIP" purchase programs go a lot worse than this, so I am still feeling OK about it (easy for me to say though, having not experienced some of the frustration others have).

Most of the time, the people that answer the phone are doing the best they can with what they have been given. Just keep that in mind and try to go easy on them. <smiley image='smiley_beam.gif'/>

Mike S
03-15-2011, 08:38 PM
They may be doing the best they can but that is providing no help to us. They are the only conduit we have to talk to Fiat.

If we don't let them know we're pissed, they don't tell Fiat at any daily meetings they have that we are angry. Then of course Fiat will think it is doing a spectacular job. THEY ARE NOT!!! They are doing an awful job.

Having Chrysler involved has screwed things up.

Joe Dolgetta
03-15-2011, 09:48 PM
Hi Paul, do you have an update on # 447? It's scheduled to be delivered from Fiat Mall of GA.

Thanks!

Joe D.

PE#454
03-15-2011, 11:04 PM
<quote author="PaulL">If I missed someone let me know and I will get you an update.
</quote>
#454, please, sir?

Gavin
03-22-2011, 10:24 AM
PaulL...last time :)

is 137 heading to Albuquerque or Austin...I know it has been released to Fiat of Austin, but was suppose to go directly to Albuquerque and then the sales person was coming here to do the paperwork and such.

Thanks

Gavin

sjmst
03-22-2011, 10:26 AM
Paul, if you are still available, how about 499 too? My dealer called me a week ago to say it would be in Westbury Fiat yesterday.... and of course....nothing!
Thanks

kmarei
03-22-2011, 10:31 AM
and #140 please
supposed to arrive on the 23rd per you
and dealer said 21
but we all know what the dealer says is worth what you put in a diaper :0

Thad
03-22-2011, 11:08 AM
Paul L, could you please run a check for #164? Thanks!

PaulL
03-22-2011, 12:42 PM
Here is the most current info that shows up in the system:

#137 current location: destination ramp, Santa Rosa, NM, destintanion: Melloy Dodge (as of 2/28)
#499 current location: on truck, destination: Westbury Jeep Chrysler Dodge (as of 3/21)
#164 current location: destination ramp, Lordstown, OH, destination: Jeff D'ambrosio Fiat of (as of 3/10)
#140 current location: On Railcar, Connellsville, PA, destination: Jessup, MD (railcar ETA 3/24)

Also, last week there was an email to Chrysler dealers stating that there was a shortage of delivery trucks for chrsyler jeep and dodge products, so that may be causing a delay of the cars getting to their final destinations. This is probably affecting dealers of all makes.

Gavin
03-22-2011, 12:49 PM
thanks PaulL...

Melloy Dodge is in Albuquerque, so it does look like that is where it will someday end up :)

This weekend would be great...and seriously I don't care if it is next weekend...no huge rush...always just wanted to know where i would get mine...and Albuquerque is easily best for me.

Gavin

sjmst
03-22-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks, Paul! 499 on truck...it is only 1.5 hours from NJ to Westbury...I would think the car should be there this week...yes? <smiley image='smiley_beam.gif'/>

Update. I called my dealer. He says Thursday the car will be at the dealer.
So, like, that's 100% sure, RIGHT? <smiley image='smiley_wink.gif'/>