PDA

View Full Version : Update on site.

Fiat500USA
06-17-2011, 04:37 PM
Hi all,

I want to thank you all for switching over to the new forum. I really appreciate you stopping by.

I am still going through the archives adding pictures back to the posts and some other technical sprucing up. You may have noticed, some threads from the old Nabble forum didn't make it over here. We are in the process of trying to restore those. The massive back-ups from Nabble seem to have missed a few threads.

Thanks for the patience!

Chris

Fiat500USA
06-19-2011, 09:37 AM
Hi all,

I want to thank you all for switching over to the new forum. I really appreciate you stopping by.

I am still going through the archives adding pictures back to the posts and some other technical sprucing up. You may have noticed, some threads from the old Nabble forum didn't make it over here. We are in the process of trying to restore those. The massive back-ups from Nabble seem to have missed a few threads.

Thanks for the patience!

Chris

You may have noticed a new forum called 'Nabble backup archive". I am going through each post (there are about 1,700) and putting them in the appropriate places. After they are placed, you'll be able to add comments to the threads. Again, thanks for your patience!

Prima 109
06-19-2011, 12:04 PM
thanks for this Chris.:cool:

jamesday24
06-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Thanks. If the older post were editable, I'd go back and fix my posts myself.

Fiat500USA
06-21-2011, 01:02 AM
You may have noticed a new forum called 'Nabble backup archive". I am going through each post (there are about 1,700) and putting them in the appropriate places. After they are placed, you'll be able to add comments to the threads. Again, thanks for your patience!

Well that phase is done, however, I will continue restoring pictures and checking the older posts (all remaining 6,000!).

Fiat500USA
06-29-2011, 12:28 AM
I'll be adding some features over the next day or so. They may take a day or two to settle in, so bear with me. Thanks!