PDA

View Full Version : Evic edit help.

Romany
09-28-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi everyone, I have just become the proud owner of a 2014 500 L Easy. I am trying to change the clock and date on the Evic screen. It only gives me the “front page” and dimmer and hill start options. I can’t seem to find out how to get to change these. The flashing clock is driving me
nuts! It has I assume an aftermarket Alpine radio and that clock is correct. Can someone please
help! I have searched the web for answers and am
drawing a blank.

Ez2517
10-03-2018, 08:56 AM
If the first owner replaced the original UConnect radio by an aftermarket device, it is very much possible that you cannot set the clock (since that function is available on the UConnect). Maybe you could tell the car over the OBD2 interface that it doesn't have a UConnect any more ....

njiteb
10-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Are you trying to do that with the Menu button under the head unit? There's a button on the tip of the wiper level, that's how you control the EVIC screen. But...since my car is at the shop, I can't be sure if you can change time that way. I don't remember having to change the time at any moment though because it seems to sync to something.