PDA

View Full Version : Images from Hooked on Driving Pocono event.

Robert Zecca
07-10-2018, 11:08 AM
We recently took our black Abarth and a white Abarth that we built for a customer out on track this past weekend at Pocono Raceway in PA. The event was run by HODNE which is Hooked on Driving Northeast Chapter. They run excellent track events. They are perfect events for those who want to take their car out on the track in a safe manner. They provide classroom and instructors. Go to: www.hookedondriving.com (http://www.hookedondriving.com) to see if there is a chapter near you.

Our Abarths ran flawlessly for 2 days at speeds well in excess of 100 mph FLATOUT. These cars are made to drive and they are reliable!! If you have any questions at all about your car or going on track please give me a call at 973-361-0508. We put our cars thru HELL and they hold up. Turn the key and go!! I see posts of owners doing major mods to their cars and never go on track?? Do not take chances on the road! I promise you that once you go on track with your cars you will be hooked. They are fantastic vehicles and you will not believe how they hold their own to cars with twice the horsepower.

Enjoy the photos.
30894 30895 30896 30897

Robert Zecca
07-10-2018, 11:09 AM
A great shot of customer car.

Fiat500USA
07-10-2018, 04:27 PM
We recently took our black Abarth and a white Abarth that we built for a customer out on track this past weekend at Pocono Raceway in PA. The event was run by HODNE which is Hooked on Driving Northeast Chapter. They run excellent track events. They are perfect events for those who want to take their car out on the track in a safe manner. They provide classroom and instructors. Go to: www.hookedondriving.com (http://www.hookedondriving.com) to see if there is a chapter near you.

Our Abarths ran flawlessly for 2 days at speeds well in excess of 100 mph FLATOUT. These cars are made to drive and they are reliable!! If you have any questions at all about your car or going on track please give me a call at 973-361-0508. We put our cars thru HELL and they hold up. Turn the key and go!! I see posts of owners doing major mods to their cars and never go on track?? Do not take chances on the road! I promise you that once you go on track with your cars you will be hooked. They are fantastic vehicles and you will not believe how they hold their own to cars with twice the horsepower.

Enjoy the photos.
30894 30895 30896 30897

The Hooked on Driving program sounds awesome. Wish I was closer.

Robert Zecca
07-10-2018, 05:09 PM
The Hooked on Driving program sounds awesome. Wish I was closer.

Where do you live? Let me see what other programs may be in your area.

Robert Nixon
07-14-2018, 09:00 PM
Thanks for sharing, what course were you running on track? I've got a one day HPDE coming up at Pocono, supposed to be on the Southeast course (August 11).