PDA

View Full Version : Fiat/Abarth 124 Spider Exhaust upgrades

Robert Zecca
05-15-2018, 11:55 AM
At DI Corse our main business is working on Fiats and Abarths with over 40 years experience. True we sell our own products but in some cases we prefer to just recommend what to buy to our customers from our experience. Recently we installed a Magnaflow system on a stock 124 Spider. The system was very easy to install and well made with quality welds. In my opinion I expected more sound to come from it since we are use to the music coming from Abarth 500s. NO MUSIC! It sounded nice by why spend all this money for a system that does not really sound much better??

Autoricambi does offer Magnaflow and they are a great source to buy your vintage 124 parts from as well as some products for newer 124's. The offer their own exhaust system that works on both the 124 and Abarth 124 and just sounds incredible. I have attached a video for you to view.

This is my favorite exhaust sound so far out of all that I have come across. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9z4-IRo0Ps

I am a FCA member and have owned Fiats since 1972. We are a small knit community and I feel it is best to share information with other Fiat owners since I work on these on a daily basis and come across them more often than others. Take a look at the Magnaflow install. Really nice piece and if you want one please contact Autoricambi at: www.autoricambi.us (http://www.autoricambi.us)

If you have any questions whatsoever about this or anything pertaining to your car please feel free to call me at 973-361-0508. We are here to help one another.

Abarth67
05-15-2018, 12:02 PM
Wow,, thanks for saying that. We are enthusiests and our mission is to offer products that we would want on our own cars. Magnaflow is a great product and this says a lot, thank you. I may be biased but I have heard all of the systems out there and I think the AR versions are the best. The Monza system is amazing but we cannot get it her...yet.
Thanks Bob!