PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Corsa Forza Performance

Fiat500USA
05-03-2018, 01:23 PM
I'd like to take a moment to welcome and thank our newest supporter and sponsor of the community: Corsa Forza Performance.

Matt, the owner of CFP, has a wide range of experience in the motorsports industry and offers high quality parts for our cars at great prices. Make sure you take a moment and check out the CFP website. You can get there from the link below, or their ad on the Forum's Home Page.

CORSA FORZA PERFORMANCE WEBSITE (https://corsaforzaperformance.com/)

Corsa Forza Performance (CFP) mission statement is:

To manufacture high quality performance parts that deliver as advertised, are built to last, and are not overpriced.

(Performance Quality Affordability)

Bodasifa
05-03-2018, 02:27 PM
Have purchased lower brace from them. Excellent customer service and would highly recommend his products

junior23lbc
05-03-2018, 03:12 PM
cool ill check them out!

Ando
05-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Welcome to Matt and CFP, thanks for supporting the forum!

I thought I spied a new banner ad.

+1 on the customer service and quality of components. I recommend CFP to anyone who asks and sometimes even those who don't.

Tweak
05-04-2018, 12:31 AM
I feel like I had some dealings with Matt in the past, really nice guy and some nice parts too, glad to have him here on the forum.

Robert Nixon
05-06-2018, 08:14 AM
Thanks for being a sponsor!

outoway
05-16-2018, 05:34 AM
I have the original welded vertical braces that they offered. Still work great!

pvflyer
05-19-2018, 09:18 PM
Just bought a FMIC from CFP. I was debating in between the EC and CFP but after doing some research and exchanging email with Matt, i decided to give his FMIC a chance.

- I would suggest his podcast is entertaining.

Welcome to the Forum Matt

PS: PLEASE hurry up and ship the IC I can't wait to have it mounted on my car beerchug.

Cheers