Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Sad, disappointing news.

They closed the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills a few years back. That was a shame, too. It was a really...

Yeah, when warning lights come on for oil/water, it's a bit late.

Yep, it depends on year and interior color. At a suggestion, maybe search Ebay and wrecking yard trackers....

The spoiler itself was just a cheap aluminum EBay special, the spoiler uprights were custom cur from 1/4" aluminum....

It's already got a 28mm torsion bar

These are the Silver winner for the 9th Italian Car Day event :

Massimo Presta 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
Gaetano Soldano 1963 Fiat 500...

The 2024 ICD / OFC/ ARCC Toronto Event Schedule will be posted in April ...

So much for 'all-electric' – Fiat 500e may come with a gas engine | Electrek
https://electrek.co/2024/03/20/so-mu...ric-fiat-500e-...

Hotels for this event are sell out quickly , so book now or you'll miss out !

I used Gorilla Glue on my armrest and held it together with a bungee cord for 24 hours. Been maybe seven years now holding up great, looks original.

Drivers side armrest discontinued by mopar

hi I found out (mopar pn 5UZ35JXWAA) PN for 13-19 drivers side armrest was discontinued in Dec 2023, the attached pics show what I did to keep using mine...

Fiat museum closing it doors

This Fiat museum is closing. Lots of beautiful vintage cars, tractors, airplanes, model, cars, posters, etc....

Sportfan had issues running turbo coils in a non-turbo car, so I don't believe they are cross compatible....

500 Ignition Coils?

I'm trying to get new ignition coils, and my local dealers only have Abarth/500T coils, and thr Mopar website says they fit the non-Turbo's as well, and...

Its a 2013.
Thanks for the comments.
I noticed the coolant overflow tank was very low but no lights have come on yet.

An aftermarket rear sway bar would help the handling a lot.

1978 Fiat 124 Spider for sale in Crested Butte, CO

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • johnthehess
    • Jul 2017

1978 Fiat 124 Spider for sale in Crested Butte, CO

I purchased this car in 1986 with 107,000 miles on it. It had been in California. It had some dents and the seats were torn. So I had the body repaired and re-painted and the interior was changed to tan. No rust now or then. In 2006 I exchanged the 1800 block for a 2000 block. The engine has the 1800 head and I put in a newer tach that redlines at 6,000 rpm. Along with the new block came new: pistons, rings, crankshaft, oil pump, 2000 cc exhaust header, water pump, hoses, belts, clutch assembly control arm bushings, and engine mounts. I also repalced the Koni shocks with KYB shocks, but the car comes with the Koni shocks in a box. The car also comes with the original 1800 block. Many oher new parts over the years. The timimg belt was replaced in June, 2017. Other significant recent replacements were the heater valve (located under the dash), the console, and some weather striping. The transmission was rebuilt in 2016. Everything works on this car and I have all the receipts since 1986. The car has been garaged since 1986. $9,500 obo.

Price update 9/7/2018: Now
    $6,500 obo
    Attached Files
    Last edited by johnthehess; 09-27-2017, 02:51 PM.
  • johnthehess
    • Jul 2017

I forgot to say the price. I am asking $9,500 obo.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
      Lifetime Member
      • Dec 2015

johnthehess- That looks like a great older car. Good luck with your sale.
      !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
      !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• johnthehess
        • Jul 2017

My price for my 1978 Fiat 124 spider is now $5,500 as of October 1, 2018.

Comment

• Araknid
          • Nov 2018

Is your '78 still for sale?

Comment

• johnthehess
            • Jul 2017

Yes my Fiat is still for sale. There are many more photos of it on the Hemmings Motor News website.

Comment