PDA

View Full Version : Missouri River Run Sunday August 27th (possibly)

Lil Blue
08-15-2017, 03:27 AM
Frank was planning it for this Sunday, but with the eclipse gearing up this weekend....he's pushing it back a week. Still waiting to hear from him when and where we're meeting at, but will share it when they post the info. A drive along the Missouri river and end up for lunch at The Fish Market in Liberty, MO. Not 100% sure it will happen on this date, he's waiting to hear back from a couple of people who said they were interested in going..and he and Andrew were planning it around their schedules also.

my67falcon
08-15-2017, 09:25 AM
Frank was planning it for this Sunday, but with the eclipse gearing up this weekend....he's pushing it back a week. Still waiting to hear from him when and where we're meeting at, but will share it when they post the info. A drive along the Missouri river and end up for lunch at The Fish Market in Liberty, MO. Not 100% sure it will happen on this date, he's waiting to hear back from a couple of people who said they were interested in going..and he and Andrew were planning it around their schedules also.

Do you mean August 27th?

SVAGO 1
08-15-2017, 09:33 AM
Wish I was closer... That sounds like fun!

Lil Blue
08-15-2017, 06:50 PM
Do you mean August 27th?

Yes....hopefully. Probably after Andrew gets out of church. They're trying to work around a few folks that Sunday is about their only day off. Once they get the details finalized....I'll share here. Safe travels this weekend...we're going to try to head out bright and early Monday and head north. Thanks to doing a couple road rallies...know some back roads to Atchison...but taking the SUV in case we have to go down some bad back roads.

Lil Blue
08-24-2017, 06:19 PM
Doesn't look like this is going to happen. If Frank says this is a go...I'll share the meet up point and time. Wife and I are actually going to Clinton, MO for a benefit cruise this Sunday for the family of the cop that got killed in the line of duty. Frank is also looking into doing a parade in Maysville, MO is September (their harvest festival), and Andrew may BBQ afterwards.

Robert Nixon
08-24-2017, 09:28 PM
I hope you get to do it, I changed the date to August in the title

Lil Blue
08-25-2017, 04:05 AM
I hope you get to do it, I changed the date to August in the title

Think Frank and Andrew are still going on Sunday. It'll be in the afternoon. Think they're going to take in a drive in movie afterwards. If interested...look up Cars-A-Nostra on Facebook to see about joining in. Unfortunately...they don't come on the forums...at least this one...so that's about the only way. Wife and I feel this benefit cruise is something we have to do if that makes sense. With my back ground...and her brother being a deputy (and several friends that have retired from various police departments recently)..it's a must do. Looks like we'll be surrounded by a bunch of jacked up 4x4 Jeeps and trucks, bikers, and probably a ton of muscle cars.

my67falcon
08-25-2017, 05:25 AM
I may be at Clinton as well.

Lil Blue
08-25-2017, 06:37 PM
I may be at Clinton as well.

We'll be there no matter the forecast...hoping between 9-930ish.